Let them come.

Few minutes past midnight, the whole area was dead silent, it was even more so than during the day. Tang Zhan shadow returned to him from underneath the door as it slithered it's ways back into his body.

His eyes calmly opens as he sits up, his eyes glowing a dangerous light as he moves out from his room very silently, using the help of his shadow space.

Within no time he was outside the building and on the hill, floating around continuously as he searches for his destination at top speed.

Soon enough he was back in the business district. Shops and stalls were closed, most of them were dark and lights out, but some wee bustling with lights but they were in the red light district, few buildings as well I. The business district were also still on with lights and Tang Zhan entered one of them.

...

Inside the building, the tables layout is similar to that of taverns tables with three or four stools were placed around everywhere, they were mostly empty but few were occupied by some people.

One thing in common with all these people was the fact that they all had a intimidating aura even though they were just chatting and laughing but their aura remains domineering, and they were also openly holding weapons, some placed their swords in sheaths, some were on their backs. Archers were with their bow and quivers, some held daggers, throwing knives and shortsword.

Aion just passed beside them as he headed for the receptionist desk.

Everyone was chilling and chatting, laughing their hearts out as they prepared for another mission, as they knew everytime they went on one, there was always the possibility they wouldn't come back alive or whole. So they always made sure during their free time they would spend it joyfully and heartily.

They were all doing their regulars, awaiting something or someone. The receptionist as well was also doing her regulars, awaiting old veterans to come pick a mission or check in a completed one, or new people to come join.

Everyone was doing their regulars, until a space warp just appeared out of nowhere in their midst, all of them flew into action pulling out their weapons and taking their stances as their battle hardened instinct and reflex assisted them in being always on guard.

Aion walked out of the shadow space, he lands on the wooden floor without as much as a sound, with his body following right after.

The receptionist and the others in the room saw a person pop out of the shadow warp, it was a guy. He was clothed in a vest armor that looked like it was made of dragon scales and it was crimson red. His pants were the same, just that only some places were truly looking like dragon scales like his knee, lap and waist, as for the rest, it just looked like some dark material.

A headband was tied around his forehead and a cloth was tied around his lower face. His hair was black but it was tied in a ponytail while his eyes was closed.

On his back is two crossed swords held firmly to his back.

Everyone just keeps looking at him with their weapons raised and pointed, but deep down they were slightly terrified. They all knew, the rule of f the stronger you get, the more suffocating and obvious your aura will be, even those royal races that had the special Aura, can't hide it as it would also show on them, but those who have become strong enough are always able to hide it, making themselves look like ordinary people whereas they are just slumbering dragons, waiting to be provoked.

They only raised their weapons because they didn't want to lose face and be labeled as cowards in the presence of a expert, while the receptionist quicky brought out the materials and documents that will be needed for a new comer.