Horned wolves

[Attributes

[Str: 18. Atk bns: ×4.5. Body Str: 72. soul: 1,679,616]

[Dex: 18. Atk spd bns: ×4.5 Mvm spd: 60m/mins. dodge: 41.2%]

[const: 18. HP: 880. Immty&restnce: n/a&8.8%]

[luck: 18]

[charm: 16]

[skill points: 9]

"Hmm, 9 skill points... I think I'll use them all on the scythe art, since the too was hiding it's true form"

Tang Zhan was no longer holding a rusty scythe, he was holding a black scythe, so black that the night sky would look like day next to it.

The handle was no longer wooden but looks somewhat like obsidian, with purple runes engraved over it.

The blade was gleaming, smooth and sharp that just moving it slightly looks dangerous and careless.

[Ding... You have sacrificed 90% of your HP]

[HP: 88]

[points added to skill ×9]

[Emperor of Death scythe arts(passive 10/10) (max): All damage done by scythe will do extra 230% damage.]

Still gathering his thoughts and allocating his points, Tang Zhan heard a loud and sharp sound penetrate the sky and as he looked up, he saw a bigger version of his notification panel in the clouds.

Tang Zhan could also see that some people too were looking up and he could only guess that they were players like himself.

[Congratulations to player 'Tang Zhan', for being the first to reach level 10 or called 1st level nascent realm]

[Reward... 10 gold and 1 job opportunity]

[To all players, cities are now open, as long as you are a nascent realm expert]

[In-game currency exchange is now available]

[Class change is now available at level 10]

"What! Who the hell is this Tang Zhan? I've been playing since the game started, doing quest and killing beasts for exp, qi or whatever they call it, and I'm still at level 2 body refining " A burly guy with grey hair and a large sword on his shoulder, frustratingly stated.

"10 golds! Even with the hundreds of tier 1 normal beasts, I and my team has been killing we could only get 20 silver and this guy already got 50 times the amount"

"You guys check the leadership board, it's also available "

[Leadership board]

[level ranking]

1. Tang Zhan/ level 10/ 1st level nascent.

2. Min Yung/ level 3/ 3rd level body refining.

3. Zhou Shing/ level 3/ 3rd level body refining.
...
[wealth ranking]

1. Tang Zhan/ 110 gold coins.

2. Zhou Shing/ 9 gold and 72 silver coins.

3. Kung Mu/ 3 gold and 15 silver coins.
...
[kills ranking]

1. Zhou Shing/ 74 kills(beasts).

2. Min Yung/ 39 kills(beasts).

3. Kung Mu/ 31 kills( beasts) 7 kills(players).
...

"what he's  on every ranking as first except kills. Someone should search up his name on kill ranking" People began to type furiously into the air and after a few minutes of searching, the system brought up the name.