Temptation evaded...

The carriage drove into a silent district, houses were few and scarce in between. It was silent but not eerily so, it was a type of calming silence that showed that even with the silence life still existed there.

The carriage galloped along the street of the Crystalcreek estate as Tang Zhan see houses that could only be described as mini mansions on the sides of the street.

The carriage rode for another fifteen minutes or so before it finally came to a stop at the foot of the hill, and during the fifteen minutes ride from the district entrance to the foot of the hill, only seven houses were in the district, three on the right, four on the left and a final house on top of the hill.

From the entrance of the area, the first house one would meet on the left was house number seven. Then house number six was the first to be met on the right, then five on the left again and so on till house number zero on the top of the hill.

The carriage stoped as the family alighted and waved off the carriage that was beginning to turn back.

All of them faced the hill and were about to wonder if they were going to strenuously climb a hill everything they left the house, but they stopped as they realized that stairs were carved out in the hill, and it was wide enough to contain five people standing together in a row which means it was extremely spacious and the company were not stingy with space.

Tang Zhan walked forward as he ascended the stairs that was accurately measured to all be the same no matter the curve or slope along the way. Apart from that it was also decorated with different flowers that were planted along the sides of the stairs, and there were also some few trees here and there.

Reaching to the end of the stairs, a thicket of beautiful trimmed and decorated bushes lined the front of the compound wall making for a beautiful welcoming air.

Tang Zhan good a deep breath of the vitality filled fresh air as he used the first key with the 'G' branded on it to open the gates that was made of some purple with pink stripes wood.

As they entered they were welcomed by a garden with flowers even more captivating that the ones lining the stairs, butterflies of every colors were everywhere mingling in with the flowers and the nature filled atmosphere.

Few bunnies were also placed in at about five of them, just playing and hopping around chasing after some thing's and there was also small side where carrots were planted.

Hanging above connected to a lamp post is an aviary, containing four exotic small birds that doesn't exist back on Earth.

Tang Zhan walked along the small cleared out path that leads to the main door. Opening the door with the key that was branded with 'M' for main door.

Opening the door the family sight is met with a beauty compared to none other. The walls are made with a sparkling white material that makes one feel like they are in the midst of a worldly void, the walls were also glossy and is able to reflects any item that comes very close to it.

Tang Zhan walks in and is followed by the rest as they all wowed in wonder.

They walk though the not narrow passageway as they enter first into the living room.

Decorated with different vine like items on the wall making the room filled with a natural atmosphere. Tiny dust like objects spreading around the room, the receptionist had told them about how the vines are actually from a thousand years old gog tree, and how the vines secrete a dust like substance that calms the mind down and makes a person to be in their optimum mental state, and how the most concentrated parts of the vines are placed in the rooms which will help a person recovery rate increase by more than five percent.

She had also added that the hot spring has not just only the vines from the gog tree but also some other rare natural resources that makes it heal injuries at speedy rate and even heals a fraction of hidden internal injuries.

"Mom dad sorry, but I call dibs on the room?" Yufei wasted time not, as she instantly ran upstairs at her top speed heading for the best room she can find.

"Don't you dare! You small mischievous cat!" Mr Tang was the next as he also ran for the stairs heading to the top floor.

Banjo and X stayed behind chuckling, while Banjo takes a sit on one of the four couches. The couches are placed in a 'U' pattern, with the three seater couch being the peak and the sides are occupied by two seater couches, as for the last couch it is placed behind the three seater couch, it takes on a more low size as it is a curved shape and it looks five or six seater. Also a glass like table with a magical orb inlaid at the centre, exuding a soft humming tune that makes one feels like his mind is getting calmer.

Mrs Tang heads inside the kitchen as Tang Zhan unlocks the door for her while she goes to explore and familiarize herself with her new duty post.

"Hell no, Yufei. You are not calling dibs on the master bedroom, you naughty psycho!" Everyone could hear Mr Tang distant voice as he yells at the overambitious Yufei.

Tang Zhan shakes his head as he also heads for the stairs, "Yufei the master bedroom is for mom and dad, pick any other room!"

They could hear a sound of stomping as Yufei annoyingly picks a different room, although she was actually just joking.

"Come on Banjo go pick a room as well, I know you're gonna pick the one directly opposite Yufei, so go and know the room she picks." Tang Zhan suggested as he then finishes with a knowing wink.

Banjo at first didn't see the wink as he stands up from the chair, "eh! You know me too well Tang Zhan..." He then climbs the stairs and as he reaches the end, he turns and looks at Tang Zhan.

".... But it's definitely not for the same reason as you're thinking!" He says out loud but he winks back only to the eyes of Tang Zhan.

"Hehehe, true true, I believe you man, I believe you!" Tang Zhan turns and sees X was no longer in the living room, neither was she in the kitchen with his mother, and she couldn't have entered the other places because the keys were still with him, even those that went upstairs will only pick their room blindly because they can't yet open the doors.

He walks back to the stairs, "the keys!" He says as he throw the keys upstairs for the others to get.

He then goes to the only place that X could have gone even without him opening the door, which is the backyard.

He gently opens the door as he wanted to call out X's name but he then hears the splashing of water from the corner.

'Wait! Is she already checking out the hot spring, does that mean she is actually taking a bath... Outside... Alone... Without her clothes...' Before his thoughts could continue tempting him, he firmly shuts the door as he turns back and faces the living room.

'No, no no no, you won't be a bad boy and peek at a lady taking a hot bath on a slightly chilly day, right? Nah, I wouldn't.' he decides his mind as he leave the door and heads back for the living room.

...

The splashing of the water draws nearer and nearer, it was just a few more steps around the corner, and after that it would be the reveal of the greatest treasure he had ever or will ever come across in his entire lives.

He was finally at the edge of the wall and a small turning of his head will show to him a view far greater than he had seen, a sight far precious. He could already smell some sweet fragrance waxing over as the fragrance seemingly flings to his nostrils and tugs on it dreamily pulling him over as his feets are then carried by the wind and he turns around the corner.

His eyes fixates on an endless surge of steam rising from a certain area, the area was like a massive pit like a chasm on the ground carefully dug out, he goes nearer and nearer as he sneakily stands by the edge stretching his head forwards to see what was beneath in the wide gaping pit.

By the side of the pit to the left is a coiled stairway leading down to the pit, and the ground inside is occupied by a forest like sand with fairly dried leaves including pebbles and stones on the ground close to the hot spring itself.

...