Shopping 2

Whether it was the battle they had just witnessed or the fact that they were scared shitless during the battle, right now the three had a better resolve.

Determination flashed through their steady pupils, and a cool rush of adrenaline flowed through their veins.

The environment became clearer to them and they easily noticed their opponents position, their advantages and disadvantages.

Yufei and X glanced at each other and at the same time nodded to each other before dashing into the horde of zombies.

Banjo shot rounds after rounds of bullets, Yufei killed her way through with her sai, stabbing into the heads of the zombies.

While X was like a follow up assistant as she killed the stray zombies around Yufei using her whip to pull off their heads.

Banjo stood on the same spot, the only thing moving were his arms and eyes, everything else paused completely, and surprisingly he still kept on shooting the zombies like he knew their exact spot.

Two weeks ago during one of their daily hunts Banjo unlocked his real skill while trying to make no movement but also having accurate aim and target.

He would never had thought that while he was trying this alongside with his eagles eyes skill, he would be able to awaken his real skill.

[Motionless Blindspot(level 1 active); user when using this skill has no blindspot, as user himself will be his own blindspot.

User can see anything that enters around ten meters of the user.]

As long as he doesn't move his body except his eyes and arms, he basically has no blindspot.

As well as Yufei whose skill was controlling sand, but at the moment the best she can do with it is to conjure dust.

As for X, she bought a visual illusion skill, with the thought that if she was able to fool her opponents ears along with their sight it should be formidable, in the hands of an assassin like her.

They kept on clearing the horde of zombies tirelessly.

At this moment Tang Zhan found himself in a familiar place, the dealers shop. He was placed in front of a shelf that housed weapons at the level five alone.

"so this is the reward it stated, a level five weapon pick... but just before I pick, dealer can I sell my own creations?"

"oh! yes you can"

Tang Zhan removed the gauntlet from his hand and presented it in the air and soon after, a scanning panel appeared and scanned the black gauntlet.

[Weapon name: Flame emitter.

attributes: fire.

power: scaling.

durability: 300/300.

level: 20.

The gauntlet is of the flame attribute, which means pyromancer's should be able to use it. Attributed weapons starts from level five upwards. Weapon power scaling means it doesn't have a fixed damage, the higher the user's mana output the higher the damage.]

"wha-" just as Tang Zhan was about to complain
about not seeing the price, the system displayed
the price to him.

[price: 109,000 killer points]

*cough*

As he saw the price he wanted to yell out in exclamation but instead choked on his spit. Hitting his chest and swallowing air, he managed to get the stuck saliva out of his throat.