Lov*, Hat* and *ate

The next day was a good, nice and lovely warm day. Waking up, you would at first forget the current world the world has now become, like one of those days where you just feel like you and your family should go to the beach, and have a nice time either building sandcastle or happily sunbathing.

Then again once you think of all this and then you look to your side and see a floating holographic panel showing your stats and info, you suddenly remember you can't because the road to the beach is far and near in between.

So is how we see our blind guy by the window wondering about things existing and not.

Knock!

Tang Zhan looked at the window reflection of his door, "come in!".

The door opened a little and a head covered with messy brown hair peered through the space.

X looked at the only person standing in the room with his back to her. She quickly cleared her throat, "uhm, sorry but food is ready i don't know if you're ready but your sister said i should come tell you"

Tang Zhan looked through the reflection, but he then turned to the door looking straight at X. She became startled at first because it felt like he was looking at her, but she heard about him being blind since birth so it wasn't a problem if he was able to correctly guess where a sound comes from.

"Yeah, thanks. I'll join you guys soon" he smiled at her but it was a lethal one as it struck straight to her heart. She didn't waste another second as she closed the door even faster than Tang Zhan could blink.

"What's her problem? She's been acting weird ever since i knew her... okay, that was since yesterday." Tang Zhan pondered while cocking his head to the side, " i still haven't asked Yufei how they met her? I'll asked later in the day"

Immediately X closed the door she was already downstairs, she wasn't sure her heart could handle being in the same area with Tang Zhan. She felt like it was gonna burst out the longer she stayed there.

"Hey!"

"Uhn?" X looked up, only to see Yufei waving at her face, she looked at the table and only saw Banjo there with his spoon to his mouth.

"I thought... wait when did you get here?"

Yufei took a good look at her face, she turned and looked at Banjo who just shrugged his shoulders. "You have been spacing out a lit since yesterday, ever since my brot- ... ohhhh... You don't say.

"Wh- what?" X nervously shifted back as Yufei neared her more taking a closer look at her.

"Wait, do you have a thing for my brother?"

Pshhh!

Banjo spat out the coffee he was sipping, dropped his mug and spoon then he looked at X's widened shock filled eyes. "No ways... Is that true?"

X could almost swear her heart disappeared for a few seconds, then it came back with a loud thump. She felt like a thief that was caught in broad daylight. "No n-".

"Well, i don't think it's exactly a bad thing, is it Yufei?" Banjo questioned cutting X off.

"Nah! It isn't, considering how brother have been alone for a long time in the aspect, he had a maid that followed him everywhere but that was only to school and out, at home he was with only me but sisterly love is quite different from that one and I'm sure there were somethings he would have liked to tell someone but couldn't tell me... So it's not necessarily a bad thing" Yufei added.

"I've known young master for a while now, but he has always been a shut in because if his condition, perhaps X could help bring out his cheerful side while assisting him with his condition." Banjo said while scratching the slight stubble on his chin, and taking another sip of his coffee.