Arrival rewards

Tang Zhan opened the door to the shop, the door bell chiming as he entered. Although he knew it was a female clothing shop, but he didn't expect it to be a literal 'female' shop.

Ladies of all age were waltzing around in only their undies, and by undies they were all in bras and panties with nothing else on them, except for those that wore jewelries.

He turned red in shame as he tried to sneakily leave unnoticed as it seems like no one knows of his presence yet.

"Ma'am how may I he- aaaaahhhh!" The receptionist had raised her head as she heard the chime of the bell, but she didn't expect to see a man, and so she screamed.

The other ladies in the shop turned to the source of the scream and saw the receptionist with her hands to her mouth staring at the direction of the door, and they as well faced the door, only to see a man with his eyes closed.

"Aaahhhh! Pervert!"

"Aaaaahhhh! Nnnnooooo!"

"Gaaaahhhh!"

"Kyaaaahh!"

All the ladies there scrambled around using their hands to cover their pubic areas, as they hid behind anything possible. Some had simpler dresses so they wore their clothes back and approached Tang Zhan.

Picking up any usable object around, the clothed ladies that were bold enough pounced on Tang Zhan.

"Stooppp!" Yufei and X jumped in front of Tang Zhan, blocking him from the view and reach of the angry lionesses.

"What do you mean stop, are you trying to protect this pervert. Wait did you all come here together, do you think it's a nice thing giving your spouse a free view of our bodies." One of the ladies holding a heeled sandals yelled at Yufei.

"I'm not his spouse neither am I trying to protect him, he is my brother and he is blind..."

Gasps!

A collective shocked intake of air rang out in the shop, the ladies realizing that they were harsh just now to a blind person.

Tang Zhan noticing Yufei's plan, also chose that moment to open his eyes. "Yufei, Yufei, are you not done shopping yet, mother and father are waiting outside, where X doesn't she knows we're late already."

"Hey I'm over here, let's leave okay. Yufei we'll come back another time to buy let's not keep mum waiting, you know how she gets." X grabbed Tang Zhan by the hand as she led him back to the door with Yufei following behind.

"Phew! Brother why did you come in there, it was called a female shop for a reason." Yufei whispered while she secretly jabbed Tang Zhan side as she sneak peeked at the shop seeing some ladies by the door guiltily looking at Tang Zhan.

"I didn't expect the dressing room to literally be the entire shop itself, come on it's not my fault." Tang Zhan purposely stumbled his feet while Yufei and X hurried to grab him.

"I didn't expect our overly smart leader to be so oblivious of the fact that the shop is made of dark tinted glass that can't be seen through. Add that with the fact that it is a female shop, you should have known better." X said as well but she couldn't hit him like Yufei did.

"Brother although I don't understand how your sight works, but you can see normally or is it different from ours." Yufei said as she finally left Tang Zhan's hand as they reached the rest of the family, but X didn't let go she must have probably forgotten or was simply enjoying the rare moment.

"I can see in the same layout as everyone else, but the only clause to it is that I see inversely, negative colours. Like now mom and dad are both wearing a black shirt with a white tattered suit with white pants, but I know that's not right and it is rather the inverted version of it's real self"