2%

Yufei too bought and used the level up potion and did the normal level up.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

[You have leveled up twice.

Attributes points: +4.

skill point: 0.2.]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"don't, your agility is high enough already just share it between strength and endurance" Tang Zhan said when he saw Yufei's hand going to the agility attribute.

"the next thing to buy... are those!" He said while pointing to a potion with a high concentration of green thick liquid.

"what are those?"

[Healing potion: restores full health back, only if HP is under 50.

price: 1,000.]

"what do we need those for?" Banjo was surprisingly the one too ask this time, as he was mostly a silent person.

"Although it can't save us if we are bitten, but in a situation where we have to jump a building, or where we are crashed into by a zombie, or better still attacked by humans, this is like second life... some sort of save me"

"a save me potion, hahaha!" Yufei laughed as said purchased the potion, she could only afford one.

[720 killer points remaining]

Banjo used all his remaining killer points to purchase six of the healing potion.

[220 killer points remaining]

After all their meticulous purchases, they both then gave all their extra few killer points to Tang Zhan who hadn't bought anything at all.

Tang Zhan after collecting the others killer points that was transferred through the system, his killer points became one thousand one hundred and sixty.

He went to the last consumables section he hadn't checked, he saw different snack he has never seen before, not like he was even able see for the past years of his life.

He looked at one snack that looked like a chocolate bar.

[Energy bar; restores half of maximum energy.

price: 200 killer points.]

' well nothing better to buy '

After buying five energy bars, he kept the remaining one hundred and sixty killer points, and left to meet with Banjo and Yufei, they already left when they had nothing else to buy or perhaps nothing else to spend.

He met up with both of them in the mansion doing their own things.

"hey guys I have a suggestion."

"what is it, let is hear"

"when you guys bought whatever you wanted to buy I noticed that none of the things you bought reappeared except only if there was more than one in the first place"

Tang Zhan had first noticed this but wasn't sure, so he took his time when buying the energy bar and was able to clarify that truly, what someone had bought wouldn't reappear again.

"So I think we should safeguard and keep the dealer away from others, we should be able to have a long time stock that way, or else it wouldn't be enough"

"and that's true, if others should be buying from it we'll have to look for another dealer, but normally we should be looking for another higher dealer than this one, but for the time being " Yufei added with a cute smile on her face.

"so it is decided, for now it is our personal dealer"

That was how they spent the rest of the day, the end of the first day of the apocalypse. The beginning of a new era.

...

As they all woke up the next day, a notification was already waiting for them, Tang Zhan was the first to wake up.

[you have survived the first day.

reward: title(lucky)]

' well that's it, tsk this people are stingy '

He took a shower, ate some food and dropped a letter saying he was in his room he won't be coming out for a while, because he wanted to play game.

When Yufei woke up got dressed and went downstairs, she met Banjo preparing food, scrambled eggs and sliced bread.

"your brother dropped a letter for you" He said without looking back taking care not to burn the eggs he was frying.

Yufei who was drinking water spat it out back, "don't tell he went outside alone, is he stupid, does he want to get himself killed?"

She dropped the cup of water, and went to the table to pick the letter. She read the letter for like three times before facepalming.

"aw! come on, who plays games in an apocalypse?"

...

Outside the building, a few blocks away, a man suddenly stood up, it was clear that he was a zombie but he was different, his eyes held a concentrated amount of bloodlust, it was higher than the regular zombies bloodlust.

It was also clear he wasn't a regular zombie, he was more built than other zombies, his muscle was packed and firm.

He was looking at a stranded group of four females and two males. These humans had automatic rifles equipped on the cars around them.

The zombie just looked at them and smiled at them, and as it took a step forward other dead humans around it that were also bitten, started rising from the ground.

As these new batch of zombies arose, they all looked at each other then at the humans, they too began smiling and some even licked their lips.

They shot forward like bullets, they were faster than the regular zombies but were still slower than an average human.

This of course wasn't surprising, but the fact that as they ran forward and challenged the bullets with their bodies, they as well lifted both of their arms to protect their heads.

Although their bodies was riddled with bullets, see through holes filled them up like cheese, but this didn't stop them until they got to their trapped preys and started feasting.

Just before they could enjoy their hard earned reward, an aircraft blasted them up with missiles.

The area was quickly being cleaned, as the numbers of the zombies dwindled in percents. These people were blasting everything up not caring if they made noise, after all they were in the air.

As their helicopter passed above a tall building, they all saw it but couldn't stop it, the zombie was smart and strong enough to had jumped into the helicopter.

One of the boys inside kicked at the zombie's hand in hopes of falling it down. Instead the zombie removed it's hand at the last moment and grabbed unto the boy's leg, then used it to swing himself inside.

What they all saw on their system panel was the last they ever saw as humans.

[You have met a 2% mutated zombie]

[chances of survival at current level, 0%]

...

Yufei was looking at the copter from her window along with Banjo.

"They would have made a big amount of experience point if only they survived"

"yeah, it seems like what brother said is true and it came faster than expected, but now he is asleep, the only thing we can do is to try to snipe them from our gate walls,"

"our chances of survival if we go outside are very slim, we still have a few guns in the store room"

"yeah that's the only thing we can do until brother comes out of the game "

...

Tang Zhan at this moment was back in the burnt forest, but he had decided to do a crazy thing... trace and find the phoenix.

...