Newcomers

"As I clearly  remembered, the phoenix had taken the monkey from where it stomped, so there should be a cracked ground here, and from there it flew straight ahead"

Tang Zhan began looking around, there were different cracks everywhere, it was clear the monkey wasn't staying in a place, but there should be a bigger crack.

Exactly as he had guessed there was a bigger crack amongst the group there, it was larger with few debris lying around.

"so it should be here" he said facing a direction. If there was still forest around him, it would have been easier, because of the difference in trees, but now that there was no trees around, he had to rely on his memory and luck to lead him on the right path.

"if anyone heard this they would think I am crazy, who in their right senses searches for a phoenix, although it is mythical and beautiful but who knows how dangerous it truly is?"

Tang Zhan walked straight ahead, not caring if danger was lurking around, he had only one goal.

...

On the rooftop of the Tang's mansion. Yufei sat there eating some loafs of bread and ketchup, while looking at the horizon, she looked at the house and the smokes everywhere.

"I wonder if my friends are still alive, they were meant to be in the classroom as of yesterday by the time it started, fortunately I had some clients to do business with and couldn't go to school "

Yufei was attending school, an high school just few minutes away, and because of that she didn't need to stay in the school's dorm room.

Tang Zhan was also attending the same school, but he did not need to write or do anything that matters with drawing, he also has a personal maid that took care of writing and drawing while he only listened in classes, and during exams or tests he would tell the answers to the maid who would then write it for him.

Since the day he had gotten the game he decided to stop school for a while, leaving only Yufei to go to school.

"should I go and check up on them at school, yeah me and Banjo are both level 2, so it shouldn't be difficult for us".

As she turned back to go downstairs, she failed to noticed a truck passing outside the compound.

Whereas outside the compound, a truck was driving but confusing enough, it wasn't making the least bit noise.

Like it was enclosed in a sound proofed bubble... and it sure was.

Inside the truck, were four people, three were male at least in their twenties, and they had that gangster look and dress, black ripped leather jacket, piercings and crazy haircuts.

While the last person was a female, although she was moving with gangsters she didn't look like a gangster, she looked more like a mafia boss.

She was clearly a teenager, her face was that of a regular person, no eyeshadows, no piercing, but one would know she wasn't a regular civilian as there was a cold glint in her eyes.

One of the men suddenly straightened up, his head raised high and his shoulder stiff.

"ma'am, I feel safety from that compound!"

The three men occupied the front seats in the truck, while the empty back was left for the girl alone.

"stop"

The truck took an immediate brake, but unexpectedly there was no screech, only the picking of dust.

The girl got down, and the driver seeing this rushed off the truck, and the three of them were off the truck even before the girl.