Located

"condition? You still pose a condition, you came to our house and fight us and you still pose a condition, f**k you bi**h" Yufei would have normally agreed to have a strong person as a friend during an apocalypse, but when she had a rethought about everything, she knew she could be backstabbed at any given time.

"if you are afraid of being backstabbed, just know that you are two and I am one"

"that was the same thing we thought until we almost died" Banjo just watched them bickering at each other, ' girls will always be girls, I can't imagine myself acting like a child over such a big matter '.

"hey you know what, Yufei let's hear her out, let's hear her condition first, after all in the position we are in, I don't think we have a say" Banjo said and nodded his head towards the chains that bounded them down.

"yeah! I like that, you see you should be more like him" the girl said, gesturing to Banjo's words.

After a while of thinking, Yufei finally accepted to listen to what the girl had to say.

"your condition must either favor I and Banjo, or favor both group, okay!"

The girl just snickered, using both of her hands to cover her mouth as her shoulder rose and fell continuously.

"well, the condition is you let me in your group-"

"that favors only you" Yufei interrupted meaning to remind the girl of her earlier statement.

"-and i tell you my name"

"what... what! Your name, who the hell cares about your name, the condition favors only you we can't accept" Yufei angrily remarked.

"well, we could tweak that a little, let's say... I also won't backstab you"

"hmm! That might work actually, for now me and Yufei are weaker than you, so if you could stay with us without backstabbing us or doing any funny tricks, then me and Yufei could grow strong enough to not be afraid of you"

Banjo narrated, mainly saying it to Yufei so she could calm down and see his points. He had known Yufei for the longest, he knows exactly how she feels about the whole matter.

"okay then we agree" Yufei finally agreed after thirty minutes of thinking.

"my name is... X, you should remember it" the girl named X said, while unlocking the padlocks that held the chains together.

"X, just X, I can't believe we made a deal in such a dumb name, like seriously who names their child X, I'm sure if you have a junior sibling then they would be called O, X and O... pfft"

Yufei laughed uncontrollably, only stopping after she and Banjo were freed from the chain. The instant she stood up she immediately ran up to Banjo and hugged him.

"Banjo I missed you, I thought you had died, do you know how much it pained me when I saw the sword in your chest..."

Yufei cried on Banjo's chest, while he just patted her on the head, and hushed her, "come on don't cry, it's over now, it's all over, I won't be leaving any time soon".

"such a beautiful family reunion, can I join?" X walked forward to join in a group hug, only to be met with the separation of Yufei and Banjo.

"you guys are no fun, humph!" she harrumph and crossed her arms.

Going to the biggest couch, X lied down yawning and rubbing her tummy. "Hey who knows how to cook, 'cause I don't and I'm getting hungry".

"you can't cook, where have you been living all your life, under a rock!"