Rewards

[Ding! Quest completed.

Rewards: 5,000 exp points, two tier 2 normal beast cores, 1 potion recipe, 1 spell book and 2,000 gold coins.]

[Unable to gain exp due to current condition, will be turned into exp multiplier]

Gotten: 50.00

[Exp multiplier: 50.17]

"Oh wow, the rewards is quite eye-catching, it's just that most of them are unable to be used while others I don't have any idea on how to use them. I hope void out in descriptions, let me check the potion first." Tang Zhan trekked as he spoke to himself, he would have used his shadow to create a vehicle or something to make the journey easier, but his energy is lacking as it as not recoverd yet.

Apparently the infusion only improved his energy levels not his physical condition which is the one that houses the regeneration of his energy since he doesn't have a good enough cultivation technique.

[Item: Potion.

Name: Disarray potion.

Description: A hit from the potion fluids will make the victim unable to form meaningful thoughts within the duration of one minute.

Preparation: ...]

"This is incredibly nice, a potion to disrupt thoughts, and according to those and novels the maid read for me, most cultivators either think up the incantation for their spells or say them out, but both methods still require thinking whatsoever, so this is an abomination to cultivators that uses spells." Tang Zhan looked at the scroll he held in his hand, looking at the recipe and instructions to follow in order to make the potion.

"Let's see, which one is the next... Oh yeah the spell book, what's it about?" He said as the potion recipe disappeared into his inventory, while another one appeared, this time it was a book.

'Nice cover, smooth fonts, Scan!'

[Item: Spell book.

Name: Eye windows.

Type: Passive.

Description: Grants the user the ability to peer into souls, and perhaps gain a deeper understanding of it.]

"Wow! This is also nice, incredibly so considering the fact that I'm able to absorb soul through bites it is only understandable if I'm also able to see it, right? Yeah!" Tang Zhan thought as he opened the book to start reading, and with that the journey continued.

...

"Jarvis, Travis, your attack are perfect your movement is okay and your method of defense is equally good, but your footwork is the problem here, you are using more movement than required remember your training is to learn how to use the most minimum amount of movement to reduce the exhaustion of your stamina, do you grab!"

"Yes sir!"

"Yes sir!"

"Okay then continue after a drink! (Sigh)" the bald man sighed, as he watches the twins he was advising move out of the arena.

"Come on baldy, be kind to the soldiers they are already trying their best" a Yung girl says as she appears behind the stressed bald man.

Although he is bald but his piercing blue eyes makes anyone feel his endless attractiveness that would move any woman and man likewise, that along with his sparkling white set of tooth, with two fangs that was so white that one could see their reflection in them. He is fairly tall, about six foot two inches. His hands are packed with adequate muscles that rest perfectly on his lean body. He is wearing a black sleeveless top along with khaki shorts.