Arriving

They had sailed across space for half a week before the ship finally came to a stop. Nothing was ahead of them except for the vast black they have been seeing all through their journey.

The ship rocked and shook a bit before it shot out a beam of light from it's bow spirit, the beam hit a unnoticeable spot ahead and a hole appeared in space, it was circular and rotating wildly, within it Tang Zhan could feel the abundant energy spilling from it.

The ship slowly made way through as it entered through the hole in space, and disappeared in a flash of lights.

"Everyone welcome to the Asgard, our stop is at Nemo Majoris galaxy, one of the united galaxies out there where all races are allowed stay without any racial disputes. Our ship will be landing at Juno station, where you'll be provided entrance into Toter, the planet at the epicenter of it all. Toter is more of a nobles planet and only few peasants can be found there but survivors from other less planets in middle or lower realms are considered to have the privilege to live as lesser nobles, just remember this place is a living real planet like every other so live like you live normally and continue your life naturally, just take it that you all relocated and that's all. As for me, this is where my mission ends. Thank you all for surviving." The veiled lady explained as she bowed her head slightly before she leaves the ship that has now arrived at a small station that floats calmly in space.

Different people rush into the ship, assisting the earthlings into the station where a glass like item stands before them. Tang Zhan looks and sees the veiled lady speaking with a man and afterwards walk through the glass.

Taken aback, Tang Zhan stares at the glass if he could notice anything different, but to him it just remains a normal glass.

'That's odd, Scan.'

[Item: Artifact.

Name: Transferral mirror.

Grade: Dark Epic.

Description: Transporting item that teleports instantly to a previously engraved area code.]

'oh so that's how it is uhn, it seems that we're just starting to climb the stairs of the stage, let's see how it goes when we truly are on the stage along with the other powerhouses.'

"I am Guarinus, leader of the Juno station corps, and a mirror wielder. I'll be transferring all of you folks into Toter, where you lot will be free to live your lives however you see fit, I hope we see each other again alive. Please follow me!" The man that was previously speaking with the veiled lady came and explained.

Everyone chattered while following the man that they now knew as Guarinus.

He led them to the mirror where he then stops, confusing a lot if people as to the reason why he decided to stop before a mirror. Did he expect them to stare at themselves or to make up.

"Like I said previously, I'm a mirror wielder a job that can be done by anyone, but some see it as stressful. This mirror before me is a transferral artifact used to teleport people or objects to previous locations engraved in it, so I'll need you all to form a line while you pass through the mirror one after the other."

Everyone did as told, entering the mirror one after another, disappearing into it to another place waiting to be seen by them.

Tang Zhan was with his family when they went through the mirror and the bright light that followed. Going through the mirror was normal, almost like nothing actually happened, they took a step in the mirror and their feets connected with land immediately, no lags or falling from a certain height after.

"Wow!" Banjo couldn't help but let out as he looked around him.

Mountains could be seen all around as exotic birds flew in the vast skies, forest occupied by lovely magical trees that waved around majestically, and sky island dotted the skies on different lanes.

Beautiful auroras wisps could be seen flying around, held together by the abundance of energy in the atmosphere.

Everyone stood amazed, not noticing the approaching guards that marched towards them.

"Earthlings!" The lead guard called as they finally notice the squad. They scurried back in fear, but some stood their ground.

"We are here to escort you into our town, Sleekstorm. We hope you enjoy your stay for as long as it might be." The guard said and without waiting to exchange words turns back and marches away with his squad.

Tang Zhan immediately followed after, while his family followed him. The rest of the people seeing Tang Zhan follow with his family, also follow after.

After ten minutes of walking, they passed through the gates of the town encircled by a stone wall that measured about ten meters in height and four meters in thickness.

Before them was the typical medieval setting, houses, roads, shops, everything was the typical medieval town, with the town lord manor seen from the entrance of the town located at the far back of the town on a hill.

"Please continue on yourself, however money is an active thing here so do not take things without payments as we'll be forced to lock you in the prison for thievery." The guard said as he and his fellow guards walk away, presumably going back to their posts.

"Uhm, are we going to have to search for a job to make money for a house, or maybe an hotel or whatever it is they call it here." Yufei asked as she looked around not knowing where to begin.

"Inn." Tang Zhan said making Yufei confused. She stared at him questioningly.

"I said it's called an inn, not a hotel."

"Ohh! I forgot you lived the game version of this for a whole month." Yufei replied slapping Tang Zhan on the back as she pulled x with her to one corner.

"Where are you girls going?" Banjo asks as he was about to follow them, but stops when Yufei stretches her hand out at him.

"Girls stuff, you don't want to listen in do you?" Yufei sassed with her hands to her hips as she gave Banjo the knowing stare.

Blinking twice, it registered into his head as he turned around mechanically as he shook his head. "Nope.".

"That's what I thought" Yufei and X snickered as they walked around chatting while heading to a female clothing shop up ahead.

Mrs Tang smiled as she saw the girls being happy and Yufei being her normal self again, she nudged her husband who was staring at a sky island.

"What is it?" She asked as she noticed his droopy face.

"It's nothing, it's just that this place feels like the countryside villages and those feels like the cities where the real business happens, and my businessman spirit is really giving me an itch." He sighed as he looked away from the sky island and onto the girls that have already entered the female clothing shop.

"So now it remains a fact that we need to find a job quickly for money lest we sleep on the streets tonight." Mr Tang elaborated again on the same matter that first began with.

"No we don't, I have enough money to buy a house so let's just go find a good building and a good location to make our home."

Tang Zhan said as he walked ahead to the female clothing shop to retrieve the girls.

"He feels more dependable than anyone else. I thinks our days ahead will be a smooth and joyful one." Mrs Tang hugged her husband affectionately while he kisses her on the forehead.

"I think so too. He is even more reliable than his old man."

Banjo stood to the side, enjoying the scenery like he always did.

...