Knowing his identity

The team had split up for awhile to go find different information about the current rankings and their holders.

Glyscyra had used this chance to finally be with Aion, as all through their fight at the cavern to their journey here and even at the current position, they haven't had alone time to talk about their current situation and how to proceed from there.

Although this one they are still amidst people bit it could also be considered alone time away from their teammates. Aion was walking ahead of her as he does something underneath the eyes of many without any noticing, not even the person he was doing it to.

Glyscyra suddenly felt a change on her, she subconsciously wanted to turn but her eyes noticed a strange sighting and she understood as she calmed down, because from her feets where her shadow lies, it was no longer present there as one and was entwined and blended into another shadow that came straight from Aion.

"So, I'm Glyscyra an Amazonian" seeing as Aion wasn't going to take the initiative to speak, she spoke up first.

'thankfully, she took the bait. It's again time to know what I don't.' Aion smiles mentally as he continues being silent.

"I am the Amazonian Queen niece, and I am currently on a fated quest." Glyscyra says surprisingly looking at the back of Aion as she wonders how he was able to create something such as a private communication through shadow.

'Even if he is blessed and well as a demigod, is it meant to be this crazy and powerful, even his energy felt endless during the battle. I was only able to sustain and keep blowing the fan because the fan itself was restoring my energy and stamina, and also healing wounds over time, but as for him, he didn't use anything and I know he could still keep fighting after the Ifrit's death... He is a monster!'

"Fated quest? Does that have to do with quest that links the fate of the world itself?" Aion suspiciously asks, comparing the fated quest to his fate quest.

"Fated quest, I only use to hear about it I already knew it was something of legend, but never in my wildest dreams will I have guessed that the next person to not just be chosen for a fated quest will actually be me!" Glyscyra said as she turned a corner seeing the shadow still being connected.

"And as for what you asked, a fated quest doesn't have to do with the world rather it is only within two people or two groups of people." Aion hand goes to his chin as he compares between both.

Glyscyra looks at Aion face still with his eyes closed. "What about you? Can I get to know you more."

Aion glances back at her as he flashed her a pearly white smile. He stops as he waits for Glyscyra to walk up to him.

She reaches him as she nudges him to continue.

"I am Tang Zhan, so-"

"Wait wait wait! Tang Zhan, didn't you introduce yourself to us as Aion, was it a fake name?" Glyscyra cuts him off as she skips to his front and takes a demanding pose with her hands to her hips and her weight leaning to the right.

"No, I didn't lie neither am I telling the truth."

"Just continue, I don't think I can understand without listening in to the end."

They both continue walking, making sure they also listen around for their main objective. People were still talking about some fights and some others that didn't even fight and still chose a spot that no one could question or challenge.

The top one to ten, were crazily strong individuals that are amongst the fifteen stars, no one could question then about their choices of picking the top ten spots. While they themselves didn't challenge or fight themselves over the positions as they knew the main fight was two months away and they couldn't be bothered about some queuing position.