Glyscyra fight

The team and their temporary refugee were standing before the rock as they prepared to climb up the rock.

Some people still recognized Grad as the person who had taken down a ranker before two hundred, which was definitely not an easy feat but he had made it seem like such, and they all had a impression of him to be stronger than he had shown in the fight but didn't want to test his luck which was why he didn't challenge someone higher.

Murmurs and whispers if him went around as he secretly tried his best to hold in his laughter as he proudly puffs his chest out, with his hands to his waist. Glyscyra hits the back of his head as he easily stumbled forward.

This made the onlookers to notice that Grad had teammates, and as they saw their faces they realized that they were actually unranked and has not had any fight for a slot.

"Isn't that Grad, who would have expected he would have a team."

"Yeah, did they come to send him off?"

"No! If they did then the previous holder of his rank wouldn't be amongst them, I think he recruited her to his team."

"If that's the case then doesn't that mean the rest of the team to will be fighting for ranks?"

"If they will be doing so then I will love to see how much they'll embarrass thinking they can be a ranker just because their boss is." Suddenly as the group kept discussing and criticizing the teammates of Grad, a pair of slender long arms hook around two of them neck.

They were about to react and lash out at the person that had such audacity to hook their necks with such a dangerous force, but as they turned their heads they were left speechless and they respectfully turns back secretly wiping the cold sweat on their foreheads. Ever the others that were not in contact with the person split off from the group as they pretended not to know them.

"M-madam second ranker, w-what can- how can we help you?" The first one that had spoken discriminated against Grad's team asked as the girl hooking both their necks decided to loosen it as she let go of their heads.

She was the one Aion had seen smiling genuinely at him earlier, and as it is she is one of the fifteen stars, and is currently the second ranker for today's lineup into the gods field.

She huts both of them at the ribs as she winks with a smile on her face.

"They'll be winning... Every single one of them will be winning a rank." She turns as her skips back into the crowd, disappearing from the sight of the two that were rejoined by their friends that humbly excused themselves earlier.

They rejoined again as they continued to gist themselves about numerous matters, but most especially the upcoming fights.

"So who goes up first, how are we doing the arrangements?" Glyscyra counts the arrows in her quiver as she pulls on the bowstring.

"Ladies first, right? So I think you should path way for us." Aion suggest with sarcasm while Glyscyra snarls at him.

"Alright, alright. Since you're being a scaredy cat, I'll show you how it's done." She climbs to the top of the rock and as she got up she took a thinking pose.

"Hi everyone!" Glyscyra doing the female thingy, waves her hand and grabs the crowd attention immediately.

'Back on Earth, they would call something like this in a VR crowd control skills' Aion thinks to himself while watching alongside with the rest of the team.

"Would you guys be so nice as to show me to the ranker one hundredth, I'll like to have their privilege!" She says charmingly with a wink and puckered lips.