Honip

'Shit! Is there meant to be a huge difference between a normal and boss beast, I can still manage to kill a tier 3 normal beast easily, but why would a tier 1 boss beast be making me feel so threatened.' Tang Zhan stood rooted to the ground the entity behind him calculating his move if he decides to make one, while he as well is calculating the best time to run.

'I have to make a run for it, there's nothing bad if I told lord Beavis I couldn't do it.' Tang Zhan thought as he tightened his legs and gripped the ground as hard as possible.

He takes a silent breath in and exhaled powerfully as he blasts off from his spot. He knew running was not a good choice, as he would need to at first pick up speed and he is sure the beast will catch up to him if he does that, so he leaped to the front and will use the momentum to continue running at full speed.

As he leaped to the front and was anticipating gravity to take control and bring him down, he suddenly felt a change in the air. The pressure he felt from behind was now before him and he finally see how exactly the beast looks like.

It was a rat as he remembered it to be from earth, but it wasn't just a regular random rat, but rather a rat that was big enough to rival his height when on all fours, and the one before him was moving on its hind legs alone, it was almost times two of his height.

Taking a huge gulp, Tang Zhan saw as the rat twisted it's body swinging it's whip like sectioned tail at him. He tries to manipulate his movement, but it is extremely difficult as he couldn't move his body properly almost like he forgot how to move.

'Now I know why they say you can't suddenly move in mid air.'

He couldn't move out in time and could only watch as the tail slams hard into his left ribs, a crack following right after as he is hit like a baseball into the trees.

He crashes and breaks through six trees before he finally stops on the seventh, as he falls to the ground with a piece of the tree that broke with his back.

"Keuk..." He pukes out blood as his eyes widen, he couldn't get his bearing as the world before him is currently spinning and all topsy turvy.

He shakes his head as he looks up to where the beast might be, but he instead get a knee slammed into his chest as he hits the tree creating a double impact.

Another mouthful of blood pours out his mouth as his eyes slowly turn drowsy. He ears are constantly ringing deep and loud.

The beast stops as it decides to look at his prey for a while, seeing as it's prey is currently lying dead the beast expression turns angry as it shrieks out in rage.

In anger it grabs Tang Zhan's head and bashed it on the rough forest ground. It raises him up again and bangs on the ground, this time more harder than the first. It raises him again and shrieks in his face, as if it was complaining to him about something as it bashes his head over and over again.

Tang Zhan could feel his skull start to crack and crush a little bit as all his brain juice swishing and roiling around trying to reduce the impact his brain is receiving.

'ng... ha, an... an, ang... han, Tang... Zhan, wake up... stand up... you have to come back home, to us... fight back... fight back... FIGHT.BACK!' Tang Zhan suddenly heard the voice of X in his mind, probably as all his brain juice is turbid perhaps it made him to hallucinate but he doesn't care as the voice that speaks in his head reinvigorates him, the panicked and stressed tone in X voice causes him agony more painful than the beating the beast is giving him.

The beast has left him but is rather hitting trees as it continuously shrieks, Tang Zhan sight that had been blurry right from the start is finally clearing up as he sees his system panel beside him, piles with numerous warning notifications he had been receiving ever since the fight began.