The triplets

"Hey Lawson! Laurian! Food's ready, get you sluggish ass down here!... And get Laura from the bathroom, she is having one of those her tranced singing moments!" A woman yells from a kitchen as she brings out plates on a tray filled with exotic food that wouldn't be believed to be cooked in a home.

The house is a modest small one storey building that with cream colored walls and brown roofing. Built before a lake so clean that it reflects the most farthest views of the skies.

The house and the lake are surrounded by a forest so beautiful, every little fine beauties that lives could be found there. Butterflies, bunnies, chameleons, dragonflies of various beautiful colors, birds that chirps and birds that sings, along with birds that weaves their feathers, or peck on the woods.

The area was so magical it felt unreal, but that beauty only ended right around the house, as right from the beginning of the forest was just a gloomy dark forest that could possibly hold many dark untold horrors, and no one in their right senses would willing dare to transverse the forest, especially when the most safest path was deemed invalid. Flight above the forest was an impossible task to complete, no matter how hard one tries.

So with the open path being blocked off, no one should want to pass the unknown path that might very possibly host different sure death causing beasts, but no one would believe that after the whole dark gloomy mysterious forest, is a house and a lake right at the middle, serene and at peace with nature.

A magical oasis...

In a not too big room upstairs the one storey house, on a bed that seems to have been made for a giant lays two people sprawled on each other, the bedspread long pushed off the bed and almost off onto the floor.

The sound of gushing water and a terrible voice wavelength could be distantly heard from behind a door in the room.

The woman seeing as her kids did not obviously hear her shout to them, she drops all the food on the table, unties and drops her apron on the kitchen counter, then she used a piece of flat plate to take water from the sink faucet.

She heads upstairs as silently as possible until she reaches the door she is going to. Turning the doorknob a little she sees it is open, she then twists it all the way and open the door.

Seeing the two cuddly beard spread atop themselves on the bed, the woman shakes her head. Then without notifying then of her presence, she pours the water contained in the plate straight on their dreamy heads.

"Oh shit I'm drowning! I told you Laurian we shouldn't pass that stupid old bridge!"

"Idiot we're awake the bridge didn't collapse, neither did the mega wave drown you it wasn't even a wave to begin with, it was just mom waking us up with water!" Laurian states as she gets down from the bed cleaning water from her face.

She uses her hand to comb through her pink with cream tip hair and ties it up in a bun.

"I'm still amazed by how you three share the same dreams, are aware you are in the same dreams and have full control in the dreams, like how do you do it?" The woman says as she turns back and heads for the door.

"We just do it, we're too special to be bothered by how our special works." Lawson boasts his head raised up with pride.

"Idiot! Clean your drool before before you talk, much less boast!" Laurian cuts his moment of pride short.

"Shit!" Touching his mouth and feeling that dry cracked line, Lawson runs to the bathroom not minding the naked Laura singing with the shower head.

Laurian goes over to the desk pulling out one of the three drawers. She pulls out a book and a ink pen.