10 - Above All

Under the moon, I live, under the haven in the Church. I clasped my hands as I remember. . . The tears in my eyes, glistening as the stars above, and you made it both beautiful. And no one is greater, nor as above of You.

You may never be the One everyone turns to during their darkest times or the curves in their smiles. And once they do, they would never want to stop. Since you always remove the darkest pile in their chest. And You bring the greatest rest. You are our Lord, resting somewhere in our hearts, and You'll never die, as You are above all.

Your mercy can never be compared to! Hissed at the flowers, if they are adorned more than You, for how can we love Your creation but not you the Creator? Woe to everyone, woe to me, for the times you weren't our priority.

For your eyes scream forgiveness, but we weren't worthy. Your hands are full of love to give, our hearts aren't open to receive. Our mouth speaks more than a devil when it speaks about evil. Our eyes lust for body, money, and at the same time... mercy. You can give all, who are we to decline? But we already have holes, that needed to be fulfilled it is just that, it's only You that inclined... that can we can be filled. For if You are our source then we can never ask for more.

But oh God where do we go? For my head was turning down that I can't see You now. Where was I? When did my heart ache for gems that when touched become dust? When did I forbid myself to continue the walk of the path You made? At some point where did, I hate my faith? You are above all, You are the greatest of them all. You are never a gem but a gold, more than that, higher than that, Almighty than that! And when did I decline as I sat, and never turn the page again as my eyes never bat and my throat never roamed?

You are above all...
Yet why are there times that I can't see you as I fall?