20 - Inside the Car, Inside the Computer

I clutched my books at the side of my armpit as I bit the ballpen between my lips, all while walking, and reading the bullets I should have read earlier, maybe much more earlier, like– last night.

"You look shot, Sir. Reveño."

I just politely arched my eyebrows at him as I walk passed by. Screw this. It seems like everything in my life has to be reviewed every freaking five minutes just to not get left behind.

I walked right in the office and stared at the bunch of people facing their computers, running around the doors I just entered in, answering phone calls or the same as me– ruined life.

I glance at my desk and promptly slammed the hardbound books that almost makes my arms cast off. I ran my fingers through my ruffle hair as I sat down, my ass is not even warmed between the soft mattress of my seat when someone called my name and I immediately face him with a sigh, battered eyes.

"Reveño. Where's the testimony I've been asking you of 'that' case?"

"Oh for pete's sake." I said annoyed with that case.

That case made me go here in here to report, research, all while suffering from sleepless nights because of the works they need me to do! I just have gone completely nuts from catching the culprit hiding from their money. I've been running, drinking, eating a little, always keep my eyes open even if it's 12 in the midnight, and the worst? I'm working with the always hard boiled tempered asshole, our little Detective Chief Inspector and that one baldy Detective Chief Superintended, Clark and George. I was supposed to be resting but here–

And I'm finally finish but damn it!

My eyes look shot, probably sliced out but I nodded and looked at the paper address. They said this is the last one, and this is the most needed.

This case is the biggest human trafficking crime I've ever layed my hands on. It consist of 200 little boys, and 400 little girls, what I mean little is those actual 7 and older children. They are caught in one of the illegal sites where pedophiles swarmed in. Forced to have sex in front of the damn camera on roll while they all shit their pants, a total crackheads, a total brain who has holes in their cortex and wants their trauma to get passed on with generations.

That's not all.

They are getting sold, rented, and even loan on like they're some kind of online products that you can order and get ship.

What in an actual world are we living in?

I grabbed my coat that I just layed in the chair and drove to the psychiatrist ward where it was written.

This case could not gain attention if it wasn't for some popular kid who happens to have popular parents. And guess what? That kid was immediately found and then eventually results came that there were other kids getting involved and series of children getting lost even when they're home was known to become common. But what makes me tick is that this only gain attention when that popular family is risen from this case. Like what an actual heck are we– polices doing?

Catching some lost cat that turns out just sitting sleeping prettily at the very edge of the refrigerator. Damn it.

"How is he?"

"It's you again." The doctor said. I knotted my eyebrows. I was never been here.

"What?"