33 - Magic Box

Ang pintuan ng kanyang kwarto ay animong naging dalawa sa kan'yang pag tayo. Shiela's puffy eyes closed, hinimas ang parte ng kanyang noo na kumikibot sa sakit at saka marahang minulat ulit ang mata.

It's blood. On the lower part of the bed where her flower lies, a lot of blood is spilled.

Shiela froze as her head became more frizzy, heavy, until it falls on her soft pillow.

Sa huling pagmulat ng kanyang mata ay nadaanan nito ng sulyap ang punit na wrap ng isang gamot. It was named, misoprostol.

In the next bat of her eyes, she can't help but look around, then down, and saw her body covered with a swinging red dress. It perfectly complemented her appearance with her natural ash brown curly hair, bigla ay may lumitaw na salamin sa kan'yang harapan.

It is her figure.

She smiled upon what she saw, thousands of medal is hanging on her neck, trophies are on her back with its' imprinted...

"Most Valuable Employee."

Lalong lumawak ang ngiti n'ya, she's so successful!

Money grasped her hands and they rode a ferris wheel together along with the fireworks in the nightsky. Wala na s'yang alalahanin sa mundo! She's now free, succesful, and without any worries that she can think of.

"That was fun." Said the money still holding her hands.

Sheila agreed to her money. Afterwards, they ate tons of foods, played every games and everything. And then they went home together. On her home, her familes are waiting for her!

She smiled upon seeing her mom covered in a finest silk of clothes, her dad in a super magnificent suit! Her brothers and sisters eating the most delicious steak grilled on a hot sauce! They ate a feast and shared meal together.

Then, her siblings held her hands to tour her on their new shiny home! Shinning from the tiles and tidiness! They went on her room, in their room, all with a queen size bed! A study table, comfort room and an aircon!

Mas malaki pa ang mga kwarto nila kay'sa sa dati nilang bahay! Ang galing.

Napuno ng tawanan nilang magkakapatid ang buong kabahayan. Walang patid na kwentuhan at asaran, hanggang sa napunta sila sa harap ng isang pinto. The door was different from the other. It was covered with a golden sculpture of a cherubim with it's golden wings as if it's gonna fly.

She felt weird. They're a laughing, money is still in her pocket, and her parents are down eating a lovely meal but she feels weird.

Isang katok mula sa loob ng pinto ang kanyang narinig. Suddenly, she's alone. Her siblings at her back is now gone, they all have gone downstairs to watch their favorite television. Susunod na dapat s'ya ng bigla ay lumakas at naging sunod sunod ang katok sa gintong pinto na nasa kan'yang harapan.

Shiela was torned. Her family should be her destination but the knock on the door is pulling her curiosity in. What could be the something that keeps on knocking on the golden door?

She held the knob firmly, still undecided to open it. But wanting is for sure, she wants to know what it is inside.

Opening the door, it made a sound, pumapagitgit ang tunog habang malumanay n'ya itong binuksan.

Bumungad sa harap n'ya ang isang rehas na parang nasa kulungan. Sa loob nito ay may nakaupo, balot na balot ng kumot, its' golden wavy hair is facing her, and suddenly, a wings, broken from the left to the right, opened. It tried to fly, but it was broken.

Suddenly her face slowly turned around, facing her with tears stung in her eyes that she can't understand.

"W-why are you crying?" Shiela asked.

The seemingly angel pointed the left right where a crib is lying. She approached it while still staring at the lady inside the cell with her bothering sad expression.

"Do you hate being inside that cell?" Tanong ulit ni Shiela.

The angel answered her.

"What could be worse than ruining a seed you planted alone, preventing it to be a full grown tree?"

She didn't understand a thing. But when she looked at the crib, blood was all over the silk.

Until the blood formed together like an alive clot. She waited for more than a second until it got bigger, redder, and it was late until she realized it was a full grown baby. It didn't stop growing, as if montage uncovering in front of her eyes, the blood was now a full four years old looking at her and began to cry loudly.

The child pointing her finger at her, while slowly stomping her foot at the floor of the crib.
"You did it again!" Wail of the child.

The resemblance strike her. Hindi n'ya kinaya at napa upo upang lalong masilayan ang batang nasa harap n'ya. Kitang kita n'ya ang anak... Until it talked again. It once again, killed her.

"You have freedom, but you took mine."

A/N:

What's your interpretation of Shiela's dream aside from the child? :")