32 - What's the Difference?

WED AT 12:40 AM

I'm willing to wait

No matter how long

Are you okay about that?

Are you okay with as a friend?

Sure HAHAHAHA

Grabe hindi ko ineexpect 'to

Sa'n mo ko nakilala?
I mean nakita?

You're so serious to be true.

How about some meet up?

Mag ku-kwento ako

Ah, baka kidnap na yan?

Sira, sama mo pa buong squad mo

Mag sama ka pa ng body guards

Dalhin mo na rin magulang mo

Ta's may theme, purity, so mag white kayo

Ta's diretso kasal

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Smooth af HAHAHAHAH

THU AT 08:30 PM

Ang saya ng meet up HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Salamaaaat!

No, thank you

You're so nice

HAHAHAHAHA

My laugh was capslock, but behind the screen, I wasn't laughing, no smile can be trace with my lips as I stared at her name above. Trisha. You never fail to surprise me. Just earlier you're so amazing, friendly, polite.

"She's pretty, and nice. But rotten."

Nakahiga s'ya sa sofa ng sala, kinukutkot ang phone, suot ang damit na ginamit n'ya kanina sa meet up nila ni Trisha.

Nakatungo lang ako sa tabi n'ya, sinisiksik kahit hindi kasya dahil sa taba ko.

I know what she did to you, Troy. I was there too.

Three days ago, I confessed to Trisha. The same line, same timeline, even punctuation, but different account. I used his account, my bestfriend who's undeniably charming, out of impulse. And the main big differences is her response...

It was since grade 7, we're now finishing senior high. And she knows my feelings since then, but I always get rejection. But this guy, who'm just met her weeks ago got a yes, got a sure, and even had a date with her squad...

What's the difference? Between me and him?

Ah yeah, appearance. Oo nga pala. No matter how we preach that the soul matters, you can't get into the soul checking without a handsome face as a pass.

I just can't help but wonder, if I had the same face with him, will our story change?