PROLOGUE

-----------------------------------------------------------
PROLOGUE
-----------------------------------------------------------

The cold shower was aggressively falling on her bare skin, making her naked body tremble not just with the bone chilling abruptness of the water but also with an enormous amount of fear and nervousness by finding herself in that terrifying situation.

Her wet dusky brown hairs were stuck on her damped face where her cheeks had turned rosy red. Her lashes were tightly shut, her teeths were clattering whereas her arms were crossed over her chest to hide her nakedness from those iniquitous wicked eyes which were already on her.

She was quivering badly. Her heart was throbbing inside her chest in fear until she heard those footsteps coming closer to her. Her throbbing heart completely halted, her blood ran cold in terror.

She hugged herself more tightly and closed her eyes more vigorously and just hopped in her heart that everything which was happening around her was just her bad dream from which she wanted to be far away but her hope got shattered into uncountable pieces when that body's warmth engulfed her shivering self.

She didn't open her eyes but she could feel his hands to cage her between the cold wall and his sinewy body but her own breathing hitched when she felt his hot breathing grazing against her earlobe.

"Is my Seraphina afraid of me? "

Her soul quivered in fright hearing that extremely hoarse voice whispering those words in her ear. She pressed herself more against the wall so that his naked body didn't  touch her naked skin.

A slow chuckle escaped from his mouth by watching her trying to avoid their skin contact.

"So you don't want me to touch you? "

She neither dared to open her eyes nor her sealed lips to answer him because she could sense the deadly havoc lacing in his extremely calm voice.

"But you had no problem getting touched by him, Seraphina ? "

Her eyes filled with tears hearing his words because her mind immediately recalled the face of her friend and how brutally he had killed him.

"Then why are you afraid of getting touched by me, princess ? "

Her heart shuddered in horror and pain by hearing him calling her by that name. She had still not opened her eyes but in a very next second, she felt him grab her both arms and tear them apart from her chest.

She unlatched her lashes and finally her azure blue eyes which were shimmering with tears came in contact with those soul piercing greyish silver eyes of his.

She immediately tried to free herself from him but her body turned into ice when he pinned her wrists against the wall and pressed his drenched body against her.

The cold water was drenching their shipping bare bodies and she could feel the venomous rage flaming up in his icy cold eyes . Those cavernous silver eyes, which she used to think were the eyes of a warm hearted human, but now she was seeing nothing warm in them except a deadly wrath which was ready to flame up her existence with its fire.

Because that gaze which she was thinking is the gaze of a heartfelt saint but in actuality that gaze belonged to a heartless sinner.

"Haven't I fucking warned you to stay away from him? "

His voice, dangerously low yet terrifyingly deep, made her panicked. Tears started rolling down from her eyes which got mixed with the shower water on her cheeks.