Not Done Yet

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Her soul warmed up. Her being quivered, feeling his warm lips feeding on her soft ones. Seraphina made no attempts to push him away. She neither kissed him back nor tried to stop him because in that moment, she was fighting an inner battle between her heart and her mind.

On the other hand, he kissed her tender lips, passionately, hungrily but without being harsh on her. He devoured her lips like it was his only way of surviving his life. He kissed her with everything and the more his lips turned dominating over her, the more tightly Seraphina hugged that photo frame on her abdomen.

But he finally stopped when he came back to his senses and noticed she hadn't kissed him back. He slightly pulled back and his eyes fell on her.

Her eyes were tightly shut. Tears were abruptly rolling down from the corner of her eyes and she was embracing that photo frame tightly in her arms. She was even shivering.

He wanted to cure her. He had wanted to take her pain away but instead, he again hurted her, hurted her more by losing himself in his sinister desires for her.

Seraphina didn't dare to open her eyes because she was too messed up to endure his penetrating gaze but she slowly unlatched her wet lashes when she felt him getting up from her.

She opened her eyes and saw him already turning around and then he walked towards her door and then left the room.

She sat on the bed and just gazed at that opened door through which he had just left. She wasn't able to understand what had just happened but she knew it was hurting her badly.

Seraphina hugged that photo frame more tightly and then saw that tray of food, placed on the table which made her eyes burnt up in tears, realising he had brought it for her but why?

What he actually felt for her and what exactly she wanted him to feel for her?

Next day, he had dropped her to her school but none of them exchanged a single word or single glance to each other, not even during their car ride or in his home.

Currently she was sitting on one of the benches of her school garden after getting done with her three classes. Her mind was filled with all those things, what had happened last night and in the morning when he didn't even look towards her.

"Hey, Seraphina,"

Seraphina got out of her thoughts, hearing that voice and saw Nevada walking towards her.

"How are you, bae?" Nevada asked, smiling.

Seraphina tried to give her a fake smile but automatically failed in it, so she just nodded.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you alright? " Nevada noticed the dullness in her eyes.

"I am fine," She plainly replied, so Nevada didn't try to stretch the topic more.

"Hey! guys,"

Seraphina's body turned numb at that voice.

"Hey! How are you, Benjamin?" Nevada asked.

Benjamin stood beside her and answered.

"Good," And then he looked at Seraphina, who was sitting on the bench and was looking down.

"Hi! Seraphina,"

Seraphina gulped hard. His threat was still fresh in her mind which had made terrified of the consequences if she continued to maintain her friendship with Benjamin.