In Someone Else's Arms

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"My Sephi is looking so beautiful, just like an angel, " Nathan commented, finishing making braids of some of her hair strands. 

Seraphina smiled a bit at his complement but deep inside, her heart was throbbing inside her chest in terror. 

"So are you ready to go? " Nathan asked

Seraphina slowly nodded and then got up from her dressing table's chair. 

"Ok then, let's go. " He uttered, buttoning some of his brown coat's buttons. 

Seraphina exhaled a heavy breath because she had taken that decision of going to that event after a lot of thinking because she wanted to put an end to everything before everything went out of her endurance, but Seraphina didn't know that ,going to that event was going to evoke a new beginning of something unendurable for her. 

Nathan held Seraphina's hand and then they both left their house. 

After an hour of driving, Seraphina found Nathan to finally halt his car in front of a luxurious and classy hotel which was decorated perfectly and the decorations were enhancing that place's beauty more. 

Seraphina was staring at that place through the window when suddenly someone tapped on the window's glass, making her shrug. 

She saw a familiar face standing outside, smiling at her. Nathan pulled the window down. 

"Hey, Nathan. Hi! Seraphina, "

Seraphina noticed he was her brother's friend and workmate who had even sometimes come to their home with Nathan. 

Seraphina smiled sweetly and answered. 

"Hello, " 

That man opened her side's car door and Seraphina got out of it. 

"Thank you, " She said. He smiled. 

"Where's the parking , Dale? " Nathan asked, who was still inside his car. 

"The parking lot is quite full as almost everyone has arrived . I have just parked my car but there's another parking area which is a couple of minutes away ,on the right side of this building . You can park there, " Dale told him. 

Nathan nodded and looked at Seraphina 

"Sephi, get in the car. I have to park it, " 

Seraphina was about to get inside but Dale's voice stopped her. 

"Oh.. Come on, Nathan. It's just a matter of  minutes and besides if you take her there with you then you guys have to walk to come here, so let her stay here with me. I'll look after her, " 

Dale was a trusted and very close friend of Nathan and his behavior was also very polite, gentle and comforting and he knew that Seraphina wasn't a kind of person who felt comfortable in anyone's company and he respected her for that. 

"Sephi, are you okay with staying here with Dale? " Nathan asked because her comfort was his priority. 

Seraphina gulped and nodded because she knew Dale was a good person and every time he used to visit their home with Nathan, she never felt uncomfortable around him. 

"Ok then, I will be back in a couple of minutes, " Nathan uttered and drove away from there. 

"So Seraphina, how are you? " He asked her with a smile which she returned and replied

"I am good. How are you? " 

"Fine, cutie. " 

Her beam widened at his answer. Dale's presence was tender and sweet unlike some other ,dominating and predacious presences.