Chosen For Herself

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"I am missing you, Princess, "

Her breathing halted, her eyes widened hearing that raspily husky voice speaking from the other side of the call. She didn't even need a second to recognize the owner of that voice.

Seraphina clenched her jaw that now he had even gotten her phone number and was bothering her during that time of the hour.

She tried to unlatch the phone from her ear to hang up but stopped .

"If you hang up my call, then I promise I'll be in your room with in next 10 minutes, Sera, "

Her eyes turned more big in horror. She didn't dare to hang up the call because at that point, she got familiar with the fact completely that he was capable of doing whatever he said .

She again pressed the phone to her ear and then heard him chuckling.

"So afraid yet so disobedient, " He remarked, chuckling and she scoffed.

"Don't call me again. I am sleeping, "

"With that love of your life, right? "

She heard him asking while chuckling which turned her angry.

"Yes, I am. So please let me sleep, Mr Grayson, " She stated , slowly and heard him humming.

"Well I am not stopping you from sleeping, at least not for now, Princess, "

Her heart beat shrugged in fear because she could clearly sense the deviousness lacing in his voice and words.

"You can sleep but don't cut the call, "

"What? " She asked, bewildered.

"I hope I have not started stuttering, Sera. I said don't hang up the call and you can sleep. " He said, like it was something normal.

"But, "

"Already started defying me? Don't make me come there and then punish you in front of your Tinnie, " He laughed loudly and now Seraphina noticed that he was completely drunk because his words were trembling.

"So sleep and just after one last night, you will sleep in my arms, "

Her heart skipped a beat ,hearing him.

"In my room, in my bed, under one duvet, "

Her eyes enlarged more at his future planning . He was totally wasted because a sober Arzal would never whine like a baby, like he was doing at that moment.

"Okay, my Princess, sleep. I will hear you sleeping. Have a beautiful night, " He was insane, she concluded and without speaking anything further, she put the phone beside her and laid down on the bed.

She hugged her Tinnie tightly but didn't forget to stare at her phone and just like that, she lost to her sleep

The next day, she went to her school but her mind continued to think about that one thing the entire day that had she really taken the right decision of approving to live with him, knowing exactly what his real intentions were for her?

But she herself didn't know what he was wanting from her because if it was just her body then why doing so much in the first place . He could have done anything worse in both the encounters where she was totally under his mercy but he didn't do it, then what he was really wanting from her.

Just like that the rest of the day and night passed and finally that day came where she was going to step into that world which she had chosen for herself.