A Fear Of Losing

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

His hands were vigorously clutching the steering wheel of his car, which he was driving at a terrifying speed. Sweat had formed on his forehead. His jaw was aggressively set, whereas his steel grey eyes had turned bloodshot red because of that storm of foreign emotions ,which was emerging inside him for the first time in his life.

He was running his car at a vigorous speed and finally halted when he reached his destination. He pulled his car and got out of it and stormed towards that certain direction where firstly, his eyes fell on those lifeless bodies which were wrapped in white sheets. Blood had soaked those white sheets which turned his existence numb because he thought one of those bodies was hers.

His body had turned ice. His voice had stuck in his throat. He felt like his own body had turned soulless after watching those dead bodies. His gaze was staring at those covered bodies, lifelessly when he heard that voice.

"Mr Grayson, "

He slowly tilted his head and saw Nathan standing in front of him and the tears rolling down from his face had made that thing more evident for him ,that he had lost her. He lost her before he could even make her his.

"You have seen both that body's faces, Mr Miller , so now have you identified the other person ? " The police spoke which made Nathan to trail his glossy eyes at him.

"No, sir. One is my friend, Dale but I don't know who the other person is, "

After hearing Nathan's reply, Arzal,who was wordlessly hearing everything, felt like someone had taken that extremely heavy and sharp stone away from his chest , which was numbing his heart painfully.

"So, this means your sister was not with Mr Dale Lewis at the time of the accident, "

Arzal finally came back to his senses after police uttered those words. He had never felt this much content,ever in his life, the much he was feeling after knowing she was not there. He had not lost her.

"Then where is your sister Ms. Seraphina Miller ? Because Mr Lewis had gone to her school to pick her up, then why was Mr Lewis returning alone from her school? " The police investigated

"I called her. She's still in her school because one of her cancelled class has rescheduled today, so she's attending it , "

Nathan's reply brought a heavy relief to him, realising she was safe and unharmed.

"Okay, then you have to come with us ,Mr Miller and one of the police member will go and pick your sister from her school and take her to the police station for further investigation because we also need her statement in this case , "

Nathan tensed up terribly, hearing the police because he knew how Seraphina was going to react after watching the police. She would be petrified .

Nathan was about to convince the police that she would not be able to cope with them but before he could speak,

"I will go and pick her up from her school, " That deep and raspy voice grabbed everyone's eyes towards it and the policeman's eyes widened when he finally found out who that person was.

"Mr Arzal Grayson? " He spoke, shocked a bit by seeing him there.

"Mr Grayson, you're here? "

"Yes, because Mr Dale Lewis was my employee and Mr Miller also works for me, " He lied, flawlessly because Dale was his least concerned.

"Besides , Mr Miller and his sister are my close and known ones, " Now that was the half truth. She was not just his close one, she was the only one to him.