He Is A Monster

**✿❀ ❀✿**

The clouds were roaring loud, shiny lights were scattering all over the sky. The roads were looking empty and dark. Street lamps were the only source of light. The heavy rain was falling on her drenched-shivering body, who was running on the road, and didn't know where her feet were taking her.

Silent tears were aggressively falling from her eyes, mixing with the rain water on her dampened cheeks. Her feet were hurting, her fragile body was aching. Her heart was throbbing in pain.

Images of the lifeless eyes of Benjamin were flashing before her. How brutally he had killed him in front of her own eyes and what inhumanity he had tried to do with her.

All these things made her break down into tears more badly. She was running because she wanted to be far away from his reach but didn't know where to go, whom to ask for help?

Her aching feet started throbbing whereas her breathing increased due to her abrupt running. She stopped and started panting heavily. Her legs were shaking, her throat had dried up.

No living presence was there to help her. It was just her and that deadly havoc of nature around her.

Seraphina lost her strength to even move because her whole body was hurting. She just stood there while crying and heaving, until she heard a horn.

She tossed her head and saw a car coming towards her at a speed. Her eyes widened in fear. She shut her eyes and fell on the road in fear because she thought it was going to hit her.

This was her end but the car stopped before her. Seraphina, who had her eyes shut and was quivering badly under the rain while kneeling on the road, heard that familiar voice.

"Seraphina,"

She slowly opened her teary eyes and saw Nicklaus standing before her. His eyes were gazing at her, worriedly.

He helped her in getting up on her knees and clutched her arms gently.

"Ser... "

Seraphina hugged him tightly and bursted out crying in his arms.

"H.. He kil.. killed him. H.. He i... is a monster, " She choked on her tears.

"H.. He t.. tried to h.. hurt m.. me,"

A heavy sigh escaped from Nicklaus's mouth, hearing her words. He embraced her back and started patting her head.

"Calm down, stop crying," He tried to comfort her.

"Pl.. Please h.. help m.. me... please," Seraphina pleaded while clutching him more tightly.

Nicklaus suspired firmly and slightly pulled back from the hug.

"I am sorry, Seraphina but I can't help you in this,"

Her heart ached in an enormous amount of pain, hearing his words.

"Because not just only me, no human can help you from getting away from him,"

Her eyes widened in pure horror. She stepped back from Nicklaus in her instinct because she understood, Nicklaus already knew about all of this.

"But h.. he is inhuman. H.. He is insane. He just k..killed Benjamin because... "

"Seraphina, try to understand," His words cutted her words.

Nicklaus tried to get closer to her but she pushed him away and yelled.

"No, don't touch me. You're also like him. After all of this, you're still supporting him. How could you?" She teared up more, making Nicklaus sigh again.