Escaping

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Her azure eyes stared at Benjamin's lifeless body, which fell before her feet on the ground. His soulless eyes were opened and were gazing straight at her, making Seraphina feel like her own soul had gotten tear apart from her.

Seraphina looked at her clothes, which had tainted with blood. Benjamin's blood, her friend's blood. She was aghast. She had never witnessed something so inhuman and cruel, ever in her life.

She was stupefied in fear, terror, pain. Her eyes were gazing at Benjamin's lifeless eyes, until she felt that presence coming closer to her.

Seraphina took her teary eyes upward and her soul clenched in extreme amounts of horror by watching that voracious sinner, who had just committed that ruthless sin, taking his predacious step closer to her.

His barbaric grey orbs were penetrating her soul with its vicious intensity. His jaw was still tightened. The fatal deadliness in his eyes had turned more merciless.

Seraphina clutched her clothes, feeling his every step, reducing the distance between their bodies. That demonic human was getting closer to her, which made Seraphina start taking her steps backward, away from him.

She was feeling terrified of him. He wasn't human. How could he be after what he had just done?

His feet didn't stop, even watching her walking backward. His eyes never left her which made Seraphina to turn around and immediately run away from there in pure horror.

She dashed inside the room and tried to close the door, so he could not reach her but before she could have shut the door, Seraphina saw a sinewy arm holding the edge of the door, stopping her from closing it.

Her blood ran cold when that burly body and those sinister silver eyes came in contact with her.

He pushed the door, making her stumbled badly and fell on the ground. Her fragile body crashed against the hard floor, making her hiss in pain.

Her eyes filled with more tears. His steps again made their way towards her. Seraphina tossed her head and her eyes widened, watching him coming closer. In pure instinct, she tried to get up, running away from him but this time, he grabbed her arm and forcefully made her stand on her feet.

He aggressively pulled her on his hardened chest and then gawked into her glossy blue orbs. His gaze roamed all over her face which had gotten tainted with blood and tears.

"Now I will make you understand in my own fucking way, Seraphina," His words felt like a venom to her and before she could protest or do anything, he dragged her inside the bathroom.

"L.. Leave me, leave me, you monster," Seraphina screamed out of her lungs while crying badly but her screams and cries made no difference for that demon, who pulled her inside the shower.

Seraphina's heartbeat dropped when his palm clutched her frock and ripped it out from her body, forcefully, leaving her only in her panties, as she was not wearing a bra that day. Her eyes bewildered. She started struggling more aggressively and screaming but her voice got stuck in her throat when he grabbed her neck and pushed her against the wall vigorously.

His grip around her neck was slightly painful. She started having trouble breathing.

"I have f#cking warned you, Seraphina that don't make me to hurt you,"

Tears abruptly rolled down from her cheeks, hearing his words and enduring his burning gaze on her. Her face had turned red because of lack of oxygen.

He released her neck and her body quivered in fear when he ripped his own shirt from his body and switched on the shower.