For The First Time

----------------------------------------------------------
HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

"Let me see him for once. I really need to talk to him, "

"Sir is not here ,so please leave, Ms. ."

"No, I know he's here. Let me meet him. "

The argument at the door continued which gained the attention of a certain pair of emerald green eyes.

"What's happening there? " Those eyes remained glued at the door where the woman and the guards were still quarreling .

"She's Lia Campbell and wants to meet Mr Grayson, "

Those green eyes filled with curiosity at the answer and then they trailed towards the owner of that voice where they fell on the lowered head of that person.

"And why does she want to meet him? "

That person didn't dare to take his eyes upward and looked into those green eyes.

"She had met Mr. Grayson last month at one of his business events and now she's claiming that she's pregnant with his child , " That man answered , still looking down.

The amusement left from those emerald eyes and got replaced with venom after hearing his reply.

"Does he know about her pregnancy? "

"No. Mr Grayson knows nothing about this and I think he doesn't even remember her name because he had met her only once at that night and this woman might be lying about being pregnant with his child , "

His words made a wave of satisfaction emerge into those green eyes which turned towards the door again and started gazing at that woman who was still arguing with the guards at the door.

"So she was his one night stand but now she wants to get attached with his name permanently, "

That man wordlessly heard those words escaping from that mouth which stretched into a vicious grin while staring at that woman at the door.

"Kill her, "

That man finally snapped his head upward and looked at those emerald eyes shocked after hearing those words.

"But she can be pregnant with his child. We're not sure… "

"That's why it's necessary for her to die, Albert, "  Albert's words got halted

"Because we don't know whether she's lying or not and if she is telling the truth , she has to die because… " Those emerald eyes again travelled towards that woman

"He will never abandon his own child , no matter what, "

Albert silently heard those words and just witnessed that venomous cruelty playing in that emerald gaze.

Those eyes trailed at Albert again

"And child means family. Family means love and there should be no place for love in his life, "

Albert became startled processing the brutal intention behind those words but it didn't surprise him because he wasn't witnessing it for the first time.

"So she has to die and you will kill her before she reaches him, Albert. " Those emerald eyes filled with amusement when Albert hung his head low and just nodded his head in approval.

A nefarious smirk crept on the face of the owner of those emerald orbs which again fell on that woman at the door and peered at her with a deadly amount of viciousness