A Promise For Eternity

----------------------------------------------------------HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

The weather had worn a deepest shade of darkness. Shiny lights were scattering all over the sky which was roaring loudly. Heavy rain was falling on her already drenched body who was running and running, without knowing and caring about where her feet were taking her.

She was hugging herself tightly in order to hide her naked skin. Tears were aggressively falling from her eyes. Her entire body was hurting and she was shivering badly because of the cold and abrupt blows of air.

Her feet were running as fast as possible because she wanted to be out of that place, away from those venomous people and the second she got to escape away from them , she ran away from there.

Her loud sobbing was getting muffled under the heavy sound of rainfall and clouds roaring. Afraid was an understatement, Seraphina was terrified after what had just happened with her and what could have happened.

She was crying harder and harder, whereas her feet didn't stop even for a second, until she felt someone grabbing her arm and pulling her towards it.

She felt her dampened shivering body smashed against something hard and firm like a wall which made her petrified.

"No… Leave me, " She screamed out of her lungs while struggling in that hold. She was so afraid that she didn't even dare to look at the person before her.

She thought they were those two men because Seraphina didn't know what had happened to them ,as she had run away from that place before she could witness their deadly end.

"Don't touch me… please don't touch me, " She broke down into tears while protesting aggressively ,until she felt that burly arm getting wrapped around her waist and a rugged but warm palm cupping her right cheek.

"Look at me, Sera. "

Seraphina completely went stir hearing that raspily husky voice which somehow sounded familiar to her ears. She slowly unlatched her wet lashes and once again her glistening azure eyes met with those alluringly cavernous grey orbs, which were already staring at her a little tenderly.

For a brief moment, her eyes just gazed into his gaze and Seraphina herself didn't know how ? From where and why she felt that sense of safety and an enormous amount of security by looking into those silver eyes? Maybe because in that strange surrounding, he was a familiar someone , he was there to save her. He had saved her from those bad people because Seraphina had taken a glance of his presence there before running away from that place .

He was there to help her, to save her and he had saved her from getting tainted and ruined entirely. All these thoughts consumed over her mind completely which made her tear up more badly and in pure instinct and for feeling that sense of security more which she was getting from his presence, Seraphina wrapped her arms around his back and hugged him tightly, like an afraid kid who had just seen something terrible.

Her grip around his body tightened and the way she was burying her body into his, it made him completely aware of the fact that how terrified she was.

Seraphina snuggled her face into his hardened chest and continued crying her heart out. Her cries were getting muffled against his skin.

But his body remained at his place like a statue. He made no efforts to cage her back or comfort that poor afraid girl who was sobbing in his arms until Seraphina's body started trembling badly and even her breathing rate accelerated due to her loud and abrupt cries.

Seraphina clutched him more tightly and started panting heavily, making him raise his arms and embrace her back. His one palm went to her head where it softly caressed her while the other stroked her back in a comforting manner.