A Sweet Little Thief

----------------------------------------------------------
HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

"Don't leave this room until I get back from the meeting,  "

Nathan made Seraphina sit in one of the waiting rooms of Grayson Corporation because she didn't want to go inside with him in the meeting room and besides, he knew it would be inappropriate taking her with him to meet his head boss and he didn't want to make Seraphina uncomfortable.

"I will be back within 10 minutes , okay? "

Seraphina nodded at him with a smile and replied

"All the very best for your meeting, Nate. "

He beamed and patted her head and then left the room, leaving her alone in that waiting room because he knew that place was safe because that entire building,including that room was under strict surveillance and besides no outsider was ever allowed to get inside the company, except Seraphina.

Her azure blue eyes were scanning that entire room in curiosity which was looking clean, luxurious and beautiful. That entire building was more magnificent from inside . She was admiring that room's beauty when her phone started ringing.

Seraphina took out her bag from her shoulders and then unzipped it. She took out her phone from it and then saw her best friend and classmate's number flashing on it.

She accepted the video call and then heard her besty speaking.

"Hey! Baby Seph. How's your health now? "

Seraphina smiled hearing her and replied

"I am fine now, Evelyn. By the way, why didn't you go to school today? "

"My cousins are coming today for lunch and besides you too were not coming to school today, so I decided to skip , " Her friend answered to which she nodded.

"I'll join school from tomorrow, Eve. "

"Okay. Hey where are you, Seph right now? Are you out of your home? "

Seraphina bobbed her head at her friend's question.

"Yes, I am at Nate's workplace, "

"You mean ,you're at Grayson Corporation? " Her friend spoke, slightly shocked. Seraphina nodded.

"But I have heard that Grayson Corporation doesn't allow any outsiders to get inside their workplace? "

She heard her friend asking. Seraphina had no knowledge about it, so she just shrugged her head in denial

"I don't know anything about it. I came here with Nate. He has an important meeting with his head boss,so he has gone to attend it. "

"Oh… Okay, " Her friend stated and Seraphina again simply nodded, until

"Hey! Seph. If you are there then show me that place from inside please. I have heard that place is very beautiful and luxurious, "

Seraphina gulped hearing her friend.

"But Eve, Nate has told me to not go out of this room and besides it would be disrespectful invading this company's  privacy , "

"Oh my good girl, at least show me that floor and room in which you are if nobody is present there, " Her friend retorted back.

"But… . "

"Please, please, my Seph baby, please, " Evelyn gave her puppy eyes which made Seraphina think for a minute and then sighed.