I Hate You

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"I.. I am not going to live with this worst person, "

His grey eyes filled with a venomous amount of wrath at her words and by watching that detestment in her teary eyes for him .

"Seraphina, this is not the way you should talk to your elders . " Nathan spoke, slightly raising his voice at her.

"Say sorry to Mr Grayson, "

"No, I won't. " She shouted and broke down into tears.

"I will not say sorry to him. H. He is trying to take you away from me. He is the worst, " She started shivering and choking on her tears.

"H.. He is doing all of this intentionally so he could... " Seraphina stopped herself from completing her words because she knew its voracious aftermath which she didn't want.

"Seraphina, " Nathan tried to hold her.

"No, " She shrugged her head and clutched Nathan's arms tightly.

"Tell him, you won't leave me. Tell him you're not going anywhere. Tell him, " Seraphina screamed out of her lungs while crying harder and harder.

Her face had turned red with tears and anger. Her body was quivering. She snapped her eyes at him who was already gazing at her with nothing, except a deadly darkness in his silver eyes.

"Nathan will go nowhere. Did you understand ? You can't take him away from me. I.. I won't ever let you , "Seraphina yelled at him while shivering badly.

Her condition started to worsen. Her breath rate increased. Nathan immediately hugged her tightly and started patting her back.

" Ssh... I am not going anywhere, my angel. Please calm down, breath,please, " Nathan tensed up.

"No, he.. he will take you away from me. No, " She chanted while burying her face in her brother's chest.

Nicklaus silently witnessed everything but didn't speak anything. He turned his head towards Arzal who was still staring at her and the way he was fisting his palms had made Nicklaus completely aware of the fact that now he was losing it but before he could do something irrational, Nicklaus walked towards him and spoke.

"She is already in her worst state, Arzal, "

Hearing Nicklaus' words, Arzal clenched his jaw and without speaking anything, he took a last glance at her and then left from there.

Nathan, who was trying to calm Seraphina down, saw him leaving. He knew his sister had insulted him, especially when he had invited them to their house and no person would endure it, especially a person like Arzal Grayson but he still endured it and left without saying anything.

Nathan looked at Nicklaus, who gave him a slight nod and then left also.

Nathan sighed and comforted Seraphina.

"Calm down, my angel. I am not leaving you, " He softly cooed in her ears and Seraphina just silently shedded her tears on his chest because she knew that thing hadn't settled down there because he would never give up so easily but this time, she won't give up too because now he was putting her everything on stake which was her brother and for her brother, she was capable of going and standing against anyone and anything, even if it would be the sinner himself.

Next Day

Seraphina came back from her school with Nathan, who had picked her up from there as usual. Her mood was still upset because of what had happened last night and it didn't go unnoticed by Nathan.