Does It Scare You?

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

He followed her and saw her putting the passcode to unlock the door. The door opened and she just stepped inside.

Seraphina turned around to close the door but stopped when she saw him standing at her door. He expected her to ask him why he was there but instead of saying anything, Seraphina left the door open for him and again turned around and straight went upstairs to her room.

Well, he was grateful, at least she let him enter her house. He entered the house and then locked the door behind him. Without thinking anything, he again followed her to her room.

He reached her room's door which was open. He took his feet inside and then saw her standing beside her study table. She was placing her school bag on the table silently .

They both were completely aware of his presence inside her room but Seraphina said nothing and didn't even look at him.

He wordlessly watched her removing her shoes and then loosening her tie. After loosening her tie, Seraphina took her feet towards her bathroom in order to change her uniform but this time he stopped her by standing in the middle of her way.

He stood before her, towering her fragile frame with his huge one. Seraphina made no attempt to get rid of that breathing hurdle . Her eyes were downcast. Her head was lowered in front of him, until

"Look at me, Seraphina, " His voice was gentle yet demanding.

But she didn't follow his words which made him place his index finger and thumb beneath her chin for taking her head upward and finally his grey eyes were able to see that storm of pain ,guilt and fear glistening in her beautiful eyes in the form of her tears which she was trying to hold back.

He sighed slowly because he actually got what she was thinking. He placed the food box on her bed and then palmed her face amiably.

"It was not your fault, Sera. Don't blame yourself for it, "

Seraphina was stunned and shocked at how he could understand her silence and tears so easily. A lone tear rolled down from her cheek which he immediately wiped with his thumb.

"You don't have to feel guilty for anything. Nothing is your fault. You… "

"It is my fault, " She told him .

"He l.. lost his life because of me, " Her voice was extremely low and stuttering but was clear enough for him to understand.

"I… I should have never agreed to him picking me up from my s.. school. He would have been alive if I… "

"You can't change someone's destiny, Princess, " He stopped her and firmed his hold slightly over her cheeks.

"You can fight. You can scream. You can cry but you cannot change someone's fate, " His voice was deeply husky and firm.

And for the first time, Seraphina saw a sudden kind of abrupt emotion in his eyes, like he really knew the pain of losing to his fate.

"So don't blame yourself. It was his destiny and you can neither stop nor change it for anything, " He uttered and she further spoke nothing.

Seraphina sighed softly and then removed his hands away from her face slowly. She walked towards her bed and sat on it and hugged her teddy bear tightly which was placed on it.

Seraphina buried her face into her teddy but then she felt the bed beside her to shift. He sat beside her but didn't say anything.

The silence between them wasn't uncomfortable, rather it was comforting for her, feeling his presence beside her. Seraphina was snuggling her face against her teddy bear when she felt him undoing her braids which she had done for her school.