ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey! Hope you all are doing well. So this is to announce you all that, I have shifted this book "His Forbidden Obsession" to Goodnovel app, like I had notified about it before. You can check it out there by searching the name of the book or my username Taevya.

So now this book will be continue on Goodnovel only, from now on and the new chapters are already available on that platform

So now this book will be continue on Goodnovel only, from now on and the new chapters are already available on that platform. Feel free to check it out and don't forget to add the book in your library, so it will remain easy for you to read it in future without any trouble.

Hope you will support and continue to shower my book with love and please comment down your reviews on the review box of that platform and give ratings to my book. It will help my book to get higher rank.

And the moment you all were waiting has finally came where each and every boundary between Arzal and His Forbidden Obsession is going to break .

Check out the new chapters on Goodnovel "Giving Up To Him" & "It's Just Him" to find out what I mean 😏🌚.

If you need my help in anything, please free to comment or Dm me here on wattpad or in Instagram @taevya369 .

Till then

Love you, take care 💜