A Terrifying Feeling

----------------------------------------------------------HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

"Who is Tinnie, Sera? "

Seraphina froze at her place after hearing his question and watching his predacious gaze on her.

She gulped hard but didn't open her mouth which made his patience to start leaving him. He leaned his face a little closer to her, breathing into her intoxicated air.

"I have already told you, I hate repeating myself, Seraphina. So tell me, who is Tinnie? " His voice turned more low yet dominating.

His grey gaze was so intimidating that Seraphina wasn't able to hold it, so she downcast her eyes and replied stuttering .

"I s.. sleep with him, " 

And her answer was enough to make him lose his sanity. He clenched his jaw because he understood the total opposite of what she was trying to make him understand.

He placed his both hands on both sides of her and caged her fragile body in his robust arms. He clutched the duvet vigorously which she was holding . He glared at her lowered eyes.

"So you sleep with him? " He uttered through his tightened jaw.

Seraphina, completely unaware of the havoc she had emerged inside him, just slowly nodded her head.

"Yes. I sleep with him because I am habitual of hugging him while sleeping , so now I am not capable of sleeping without him , "

Arzal didn't know words were capable of burning him so ruthlessly until he heard her answer. Her each and every word by evoking that deadly beast inside him.

"So you're not capable of sleeping without him? " He groaned and she nodded again.

"Y.. Yes. He is very soft, cute and very beautiful, "

He chewed his inner cheek in rage. He was so tempted to snatch that duvet away from her and shoved her against that mattress and ruined her to the extent that she would even forget that Tinnie's name but he restrained himself .

"Do you love him? " In utter desperation, that question came out from his mouth

Seraphina finally travelled her eyes upward at his question and her body trembled by watching that aggressive deadliness in his silver eyes.

But she couldn't understand what was bothering him, so she just answered his question honestly.

"Yes. I love him very much, "

And as soon as she completed her words, Seraphina found herself getting forcefully pushed against the bed. Her head banged against the pillows.

Her soul left her body in fear, finding him hovering over her. His gaze was blazing. A vein had stretched out on his temple and neck due to his abrupt clenching of his jaw. His big palms were clutching her petite arms a little tightly.

Their gazes got fastened with each other .He was gazing at her like he was going to burn her soul with his wrath until her azure eyes filled with tears, which started falling from the corner of her eyes and made his burning gaze softened a bit.

"Don't h.. hurt me, p.. please, "

Her words made him more angry but took him back to his right senses too. He released her arms and with a sigh, got up from her.

Seraphina was too afraid to even move her body and just stared at him through her glossy eyes. He turned his back on her and spoke

"We are leaving for your home within 10 minutes. Go and freshen up if you want. The bathroom is present inside this room, "