A Caring Liar

----------------------------------------------------------HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

His lips delicately touched her nose pin and tenderly brushed over her soft skin which made Seraphina to hide her face more into his neck because he was disturbing her precious sleep.

A small grin crept on his face by watching her snuggling her face into his neck like a little tired kitten. He grabbed his shirt and carefully made her wear it and then again laid her down on the bed.

Seraphina was still not in her senses. He started buttoning the shirt and after getting done with it, his gaze wandered all over her body. He wondered ,how could someone look so adorable yet tempting at the same time? Indeed she was unique and special but the thing he didn't understand at that time was that it was just his gaze which was making her look ethereal to him.

After covering her with his shirt, he was about to pull the duvet over her but stopped when his eyes fell on her exposed knees . They were badly brushed which made him to fist his palms. His body ached to peel those men's skin brutally, who had hurted her . He was still not satisfied after killing them with his own hands. He wanted to give them a more brutal and painful death for even thinking about falling their eyes on her. That much possessive he had turned for her.

He opened his bed's drawer and took out an antiseptic ointment. He uncapped it and put a little amount of ointment in his index finger and started applying it on her wounds.

Seraphina badly hissed, even in her sleep which made him stop and then looked at her face which had twisted in pain. He gritted his teeth by watching her in pain because her pain was pushing his limits.

He turned his finger movements more gentle on her brushes but she continued to hiss and then finally shrugged her legs away from his hand and slowly opened her eyes.

And the first thing she noticed after unlatching her lashes was that dark black ceiling above her. She blinked her eyes in order to clear her blurry vision and then looked at her unfamiliar surroundings which made her startled, until her azure eyes met with those grey eyes once again.

Her breathing hitched . Her eyes widened by watching him sitting beside her. Seraphina immediately got up and sat on the bed. She hurriedly distanced herself from him and pulled the duvet in order to cover herself from him but only if she knew his gaze had already devoured every inch of her skin.

He said and did nothing but just stared at her with a cold blank face which terrified her more. Seraphina pulled the duvet more on her body whereas her eyes started watering in fear.

"W... why did y.. you kidnap me, s.. sir? " She stuttered in her shivering voice.

His gaze turned stunned at her words. He gave her a disbelieving look and answered

"Because I was dying to get arrested , " Sarcasm laced in each and every word of his but she was too afraid to understand it.

She got more away from him and tightened her hold on the duvet.

"Wh.. Where is N... Nate? Wh...where I am and wh..why are you here?" She attacked him with her questions.

But this time he didn't answer which made tears automatically start falling from her eyes.

"P.. Please l.. let me g.. go. D.. Don't h.. hurt me please, "

Her choice of words enraged him badly that she was thinking he was going to hurt her. His expression turned scary which made her silent cries turn into soft sobs.

He grabbed his phone from the table and dialled a number . Seraphina was staring at him ,terrified until he snapped his cold eyes on her again and then put his phone on speaker.