Her Azure Eyes

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Beautiful rays of sun entered through the glass window and fell on those tangled bodies which were present under the duvet on the bed. 

Seraphina slowly shifted in her place and tried to move but her body was captured in the arms of that burly warm body which made her to slowly open her eyes and as soon as she unlatched her lashes, her heart skipped a beat by watching his face, first thing in the morning. 

His arms were wrapped around her back whereas their legs were tangled under the sheets. Every part of their bodies were shipping against each other, which made her stomach automatically filled with those butterflies again. 

His eyes were closed. He was still asleep and instead of pushing him away, Seraphina started gazing at his face, which was looking so calm and at peace. Nobody could guess that those closed eyes were capable of wrecking anything mercilessly. 

Her eyes scanned every detail of his face and indeed, he was blessed with an ethereal beauty. His beauty was mesmerizing for her heart yet terrifying for her soul. 

Seraphina came back to her senses that she had been lost in admiring his beauty. She shrugged herself slightly and detached his arms away from her back carefully and then untangled their legs, without disturbing his sleep. 

She got up and sat on the bed. Seraphina removed the duvet from her a bit and tried to get up from the bed but then felt her wrist getting wrapped into his rough yet warm palm. 

Seraphina stopped when he grabbed her wrist. She didn't look at him but she could guess, he was awake and her guess confirmed when he got up and she felt his warm breathing fanning on her neck. 

"My sleep loves to defy me just like my Princess, " 

A shiver ran down her spine hearing his raspy morning voice but she didn't look at him and then she felt him tugging her hairs away from her face as her hairs were open. 

He tugged them behind her ear and then his gaze finally got a glimpse of her beautifully enchanting face. She was glowing more mesmerizingly under the warm rays of the sun. Nothing could be more satisfying for him than waking up ,holding her in his arms and watching her ethereal face the first thing after opening his eyes.

Just her mere presence was more soothing than any luxury or desire of this world for him. He leaned closer to her face and gently kissed her neck, making her to fist the sheets

"You're breathtaking, Sera. Even my own heart started betraying me after seeing you, Princess, " He huskily whispered in her ears and then started brushing his lips over her ear. 

Seraphina gulped, feeling his touch which made her tummy fill with those tingling sensations more abruptly. 

"You're my unmerciful enchantress who has enchanted me in every possible way, " 

His each and every word made her heartbeat accelerate. He pecked her earlobe and then looked at her face where he saw her still looking away from him. 

"Only you held the audacity of making Arzal Grayson desperate and restless just by ignoring him for a moment, " 

She knew what he exactly meant but she stood on her ground and didn't look at him which made a playful smirk crept on his face by enduring her stubbornness. 

He leaned more close to her face and then licked her cheek with his wet tongue, making her eyes widened . 

Seraphina finally snapped her eyes at him and looked at him shocked and finally , he felt an epitome of satisfaction by watching her azure eyes which were gleaming more beautifully under those sun rays of the morning.