You're Worst

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

His warm lips met with her soft ones, which made Seraphina to fist her palms and pushed him away with her full strength.

In his lenient hold, she became successful in her attempt of escaping. She pushed him away from her with everything and then screamed at him.

"Stay away from me, " Her entire face had turned red with tears, pain and anger. Her body was shivering too.

Her azure glossy eyes angrily glared at those steel grey eyes which now had turned a shade darker by her denial.

"Don't you ever dare to touch me again, " She yelled at him while breaking down into tears more badly.

And then Seraphina turned around and ran away from there because she just wanted to escape from that ruthless human , who was just about to torment her soul but that thing which hurted her more was, she was gladly letting him do it.

Seraphina ran and ran, didn't know where. She just continued to run because she was terrified with the fact that what if he caught her again and this time, got successful in his attempt of tainting her and she knew her body would gladly let him do that without any defiance.

Tears were streaming down from her cheeks. Her feets were not stopping until Seraphina felt someone grab her arm which made her petrified because she thought it was him.

"Seraphina , "

Seraphina turned around and she teared up more terribly by watching the owner of that voice, making that person panicked.

"Hey! What happened? Where were you and why are you crying, cutie? " Dale asked her, totally tensed up by watching her state.

"Seraphi… " His words halted when she hugged him tightly because Seraphina had a habit of hiding herself or hugging something when she was vulnerably afraid of something or someone.

Dale caged her back and started patting her head. He was really very worried and confused by watching her.

"Calm down,Seraphina. Tell me, what happened? Where were you? I had just told you to wait for me there then how did you come here in this lobby? "

Seraphina didn't reply but just hugged him more tightly and started crying harder. He took out her face and then cupped it.

"Ssh.. First stop crying. Are you hurt somewhere? Did somebody try to hurt you? " He asked her , wiping her cheeks with her thumbs.

Seraphina wanted to tell him the truth but couldn't find words to answer him. She just cried and cried , making Dale more worried.

"Serap… .. "

"Nobody tried to hurt her, "

That voice made Seraphina frozen.

"Mr Grayson? " Dale uttered ,untidily while watching the owner of that voice.

His keen grey eyes peered at Dale's hands which were still on her cheeks. He clenched his fists, turning his knuckles white but didn't let it show on his face.

Seraphina had lost her courage to even take her eyes upward and look at him but she could feel his voracious eyes on her . He took his steps towards them which made Seraphina to immediately hide herself behind Dale, which made Dale slightly confused.

"She had lost her way and reached here, " He lied with no remorse by staring at her lowered head, who was hiding behind Dale.

"But how did she get here? I mean the event and this place are quite far, " Dale spoke , confused and then turned around and looked at Seraphina.