I Want You

----------------------------------------------------------HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

Taking his long and urgent strides, he walked towards the direction she had disappeared . His feet halted in front of that house's backdoor and he frowned in disbelief by watching it wide open.

She had not even locked the door behind her. How irresponsible? What if someone barged in? But for now, he was going to be that intruder.

He stepped inside the door and roamed his grey eyes everywhere in search of that blue eyes enchantress but she was nowhere to be seen. He shut the door and locked it .

Again his gaze wandered his entire surrounding which was looking pretty normal, nothing less, nothing more. The entire house was beautiful and simple in its own way. It wasn't luxurious but satisfying enough to live happily.

He walked further inside and then saw two rooms in the corner of that living hall. He jogged towards them and searched for her in them but she wasn't there.

He groaned in exasperation and then trailed his eyes to find another place where his gaze caught those stairs which were going towards a room and that was the only room left in that house.

His feet climbed those stairs to reach that room. He stopped in front of that door which was slightly open. He grabbed its knob and was about to push it forcefully but stopped when he heard the loud voices of her sobbing and whimpering.

Dammit, she was still crying . How many tears she had in those beautiful azure eyes, he wondered. He took a heavy breath to calm himself down because she was already crying and if he even raised his voice at her, he knew she would definitely pass out in fear and panic which he definitely didn't want.

He slowly pushed that door and stepped inside and his gaze bewildered by watching that room from inside. Everything inside that room was made of pale grey color. Walls, interior, furniture, everything. He had never expected her room to be like this because her personality didn't suit it.

Her room was giving a beautiful dreamy vibes, but not a dream of fairy tales but a dream of beautiful reality. His icy grey orbs admired that pale grey surrounding around him until it stopped on that round shaped bed in the middle which was also of grey color and finally his restless eyes fell on his calmness.

There she was sitting on her bed, curled up like a kid while hugging a teddy bear which looked bigger than her size.

Her face was buried into that teddy and she was whimpering her heart out. Her presence was enhancing that room's beauty more. She was like a beautiful broken doll captured in the walls of that grey cage.

He sighed hearing her crying. She didn't even notice his presence which made him start walking towards her.

He extended his arm to touch her shoulder when he heard her uttering those in between her sobs.

"H.. He's bad, Tinnie. He's very very bad, "

He mentally rolled his eyes hearing her complimenting him but his eyes widened when he heard that name. Tinnie, that teddy was her Tinnie.

He was planning on killing a teddy bear. He was getting jealous of a damn toy. A teddy, he scoffed in disbelief but then he remembered her words that she slept with him. He's soft, cute and beautiful. Now he understood why she wasn't capable of sleeping without her Tinnie, the love of her life.

He mentally chuckled. She really was something else.

"I.. I will never meet him again, "

Her words took him out of his trance. Well too late, he is already present inside your room, Ms. Miller, he thought.