Her Forbidden Feelings

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Sephi! Come here and taste this curry and tell me how's it? " Nathan spoke loudly from the kitchen.

Seraphina ,who was sitting on the floor of her dining hall and was playing with her Tinnie, answered back.

"No, I am playing with Tinnie now, "

"Sephi, Mr Grayson and his friend will be here soon, angel. Go and place Tinnie somewhere else, "

Seraphina sighed hearing his brother and replied

"Okay. I am going to take him back to my room , "

"No, don't climb stairs with it. You can fall, so go and place it in my room, " Nathan uttered because her Tinnie was bigger than her own size and he was the one who always took her Tinnie downstairs and took it back to her room whenever she wanted.

Seraphina pouted her lips in annoyance and glanced at her beautiful Tinnie. How could those grey eyes evil prince be more relevant than her Tinnie? She wondered.

But then she sighed softly and got up on her feet. Seraphina took her Tinnie in her arms . Her tiny arms were not able to cage it completely in her embrace but she still managed to pick it up from the ground.

"Ok. I am placing him in your room, " Her voice got muffled because her face was buried into her Tinnie's chest, as she was having difficulty holding it.

Seraphina was about to walk towards Nathan's room when she heard the doorbell ringing. Her eyes widened. He was already there. So, she held her Tinnie tightly and decided to take him to her brother's room before her guests could see him.

But her huge Tinnie wasn't helping his tiny Seraphina . She was carrying it to her brother's room but her view was blocked, as her face was buried in her Tinnie.

Seraphina was taking her steps while having trouble in holding her teddy but then she felt like she collided with something huge and firm. There was no wall here before in her way ,now from where that hard wall came from.

Seraphina frowned in disapproval and then slightly took her face sideward to see from where that wall came from and that was it , when she noticed that wall had those beautifully enchanting grey eyes which were staring at her amused.

Her azure eyes widened whereas her tummy filled with butterflies by watching his infamous devilish smirk playing on his beautifully evil face .

"A very beautiful evening, Ms. Miller, "

Seraphina gulped because even his voice was lacing with teasing.

"Need some help in picking up the love of your life? " He uttered, surpassing his laugh.

Seraphina gave him a tiny glare and spoke

"No, thank you very much, Mr Grayson. "

His amusement left at her answer because he didn't prefer her calling him that.

He was about to grab Mr Tinnie to remove it between them and teach its beautiful owner a lesson but stopped hearing that voice.

"Sephi. You are still playing with it, angel. " Nathan spoke, staring at Seraphina.

"No, no. I was going to take him back to your room but Mr Grayson came in my way and was asking me if I needed his help in picking Tinnie , " Seraphina answered , looking at Nathan and then travelled her eyes at him.

"So, I told him. I can manage. Thank you for asking, Mr Grayson, "

Arzal slightly narrowed his eyes at her and how badly he wanted to punish his blue-eyed enchantress for not calling him sir.