Ruin & Love

----------------------------------------------------------HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

"Not until you pay for what you have taken from me, Seraphina , "

Her azure orbs widened when she heard him taking her name but how did he know her name, that question stunned her.

"How do you know my name?" Seraphina asked him while gazing into his silver eyes, shocked , which made his smirk turn more devilish.

"Hmmm… " Her face tingled when his warm breathing fanned over it.

"Do you know who I am? " He asked her and she just shrugged her head in denial, making him smirked more.

"Seems like I am not that  famous yet , " He uttered, filling her eyes with confusion.

"So let me introduce myself first, "

Seraphina heard him speaking and she just stood there, staring at him untidily, until

"So my name is Ar… . " His words halted with her phone call.

Seraphina's gaze enlarged by watching Nathan calling her again. She picked his phone call.

"Hello.. "

"Sorry, I am coming. Don't worry, please. No I am not lost, I'll be there. Okay, " She hung up her phone and looked at him, who was still gazing at her.

"Sir, I have to go. My brother is waiting for me. His head boss will scold him if he finds out that I am wandering around in his company like this, " She pleaded with him through her tender voice because she didn't know who that person was in front of her. She thought he was some employee who worked at a higher post than her brother and he just continued to enjoy everything she was doing.

"So do you know who  your brother's head boss is? "

Seraphina thought for a second about his question and then nodded a bit.

"Y… yes, he is Mr G.. Grayson, " She answered, slightly self dubious because she wasn't sure about her answer.

And he had never heard someone taking his name so amiably. He wondered how beautiful it would feel hearing her untainted lips moaning his name in pleasure. His thoughts for her were turning viciously evil with each growing second and Seraphina had no clue about it.

"Sir, can I leave before Mr Grayson catches me here roaming? "

He tilted his head in amusement and thought how naive she was. He would have thought she was faking the role of being that innocent girl ,if not because of her azure blue eyes which were like the reflection of her soul and he had already run a thorough background check on her past and he knew she was slightly mentally weak because of her past.

"Are you afraid of Mr Grayson? " He questioned her, staring into her beautiful gaze.

She slowly nodded and replied.

"Yes, my brother has told me his head boss is very strict, cold and scary. He punishes people if they make him angry. You should also be careful about him,sir. Don't make Mr head boss angry, "

His gaze was engulfed with more amusement at her innocent answer. He again leaned his face closer to her.

"Hmmm… I'll keep your advice. I won't make the head boss angry, "

A beautiful smile crept on her face hearing his answer and he had never seen something so alluring and enchanting like her endearing smile which was making her look more ethereal.