A New Friend

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Are you alright, Seraphina? "

Seraphina batted her lashes and immediately maintained her stature and detached herself from that stranger's arms.

"Y.. Yes, I am fine. Thank you and sorry for bumping into you, " She apologized, lowering her head but then heard that stranger chuckling.

"Hey, it's okay. I should be the one, apologizing, "

Seraphina took her eyes upward and saw that stranger flashing a warm smile to her.

"I am sorry, Seraphina, "

Seraphina slowly nodded her head and was about to walk away from there but stopped when something caught her attention.

"How do you know my name? " She asked him because he was a stranger to her and she was to him then how did he know her name.

Seraphina waited for his answer and then saw him pointing his index finger towards her identity card which she was wearing on her neck.

"I read it from there, "

She nodded, hearing him and spoke

"Okay, "

"By the way, my name is Benjamin. Nice to meet you, Seraphina, "

Seraphina heard him introducing himself to her and then extended his palm to her, making her gulped because she wasn't a kind of person getting comfortable with everyone.

She gazed at his palm but didn't make any effort to return his gesture until

"Hey, sorry for disturbing but can you please tell me in which room no. this class is going to be held today? "

Seraphina turned her head and saw an another unfamiliar face.

"Actually my literature class section has been shifted and today is my first day in new section but I don't know where is the class, so please help? "

Seraphina heard that girl and then looked at that paper she was holding.

"Ok then, Seraphina. I will meet you later, "

Seraphina took her eyes upward and saw that boy, Benjamin telling her and she politely replied because she didn't want to make things more awkward.

"Bye bye, Benjamin, "

He smiled, hearing her and then left.

"Please tell me, "

Her attention again got diverted to that girl, hearing her. Seraphina read that paper, she was holding and spoke.

"You have been allotted my section. We have literature in common. Let's go, I'll show you the classroom, "

That girl nodded and then both the girls left from that place.

"Thank you so much for helping me, Seraphina. Otherwise I would have been still roaming in the entire school like a ghost in search for my new class room, "

Seraphina chuckled, hearing her classmate and new friend and replied while taking out her books from her bag .

"It's okay, Nevada . " Seraphina stated, placing her books on the desk before her.

Both the girls were talking to each other while waiting for their teacher when she heard that familiar voice.

"Hey, can I sit here? "

Seraphina turned her head and saw him again, who was gesturing towards the empty seat beside her.

"Actually my literature class has also been shifted to this section and the class is almost looking full, so can I sit here? "