A Screaming Silence

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Who the f#ck is Benjamin, Sera? "

A chill ran down her spine, hearing his dangerously lower voice whereas his predatory grey orbs had frozen her in her place in terror.

Seraphina was too shocked and terrified to reply to him and her silence made his anger convert into rage . He started taking his predacious steps towards her, all the while gawking into her terrified azure eyes.

"Who is Benjamin, Seraphina? " Stretching on his each and every word , he continued to remove the distance between them and now in fear, Seraphina started taking her steps back as she witnessed that deadly havoc getting closer to her but she had to halt because of her back getting pressed against her dressing mirror and now there was no backing back from her.

He gritted his teeth, watching her trying to get away from him and her that deed made his rage venomous. He closed the rational gap between their bodies and stood, towering her small fragile frame which now had started shivering slightly in fear of him.

Seraphina immediately looked down because his burning gaze was too intimidating and terrifying for her to even endure.

"If I have to repeat myself again then … " He groaned in his seething voice while glaring at her lowered head and her heartbeat dropped to its lowest when he placed his both hands on the mirror behind her, caging her body between him and that mirror.

"Then the aftermaths won't be endurable for you and him, Sera , "

Seraphina gulped hard because she knew about whom he was talking about. She fisted her palms tightly and answered.

"H.. He is my n.. new friend and c.. classmate, " She stuttered, still looking down and his gaze narrowed at her answer.

"You will not meet him from now on and will stay away from him and each and every man who is not known to me, Seraphina, " He uttered, still holding back his anger and his words finally made Seraphina slowly take her eyes upward and look at him.

"B.. But Ben is a nice and good hearted boy , " She stated in her soft trembling voice and the way she was calling him that and defending him had started Arzal's patience to start leaving him.

"He needs my help in his studies and is… "

"Enough, " He shut her up by slamming his hand on the mirror behind her.

Seraphina terribly flinched and she was sure he had cracked the mirror.

"I said you won't meet him from now on, no matter what. Are we clear here? " He spat angrily but his dominant behavior angered her too. How could he try to control her life this badly?

"No, I will not break my friendship with him, " She retorted back and her answer was enough to turn him voracious.

He leaned his face closer to her, almost brushing their lips.

"Then I promise I'll break every damn bone in his body and… " He halted and peered into her eyes.

"Will even take his life if I have to, right in front of your own eyes, Princess, "

Her eyes blazed up in angry tears at the end of his words.

"What is wrong with you? How can you be so inhuman? H.. He is just my friend who has done nothing wrong to you, " She accused him in her trembling voice.

"Him trying to even think about getting closer to you is enough for me to shred his existence into pieces, Sera "

Seraphina was beyond speechless by his confession. His gaze had turned venomously dark.