A Bad Dream

Hey! Hope you all are well and before proceeding further to read, I want to clear one thing again and for the last time. This book is a dark romance novel, which clearly means it will contain dark contents , so make the decision whether you want to read the story further or not. Enjoy:)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"So be careful, Princess. Don't even think about escaping from me, "

Seraphina didn't say a single word but just heard that sinner above her ,who was gazing at her with his icy grey eyes.

Arzal placed his palm over her cheek and gently brushed his fingers against her soft skin, making her breathing to accelerate.

Seraphina's heart started clenching in fear and pain when she saw a predacious smirk appearing on his face, as he was gazing into her shimmering blue eyes.

"Fine, let's make a deal, Sera. As you know I am a businessman and I do nothing for free, " He uttered, smirking while brushing his fingers on her cheek.

"So I guess it would not be very much justifiable if I take something for free, right? So… " He halted and touched the corner of her swollen lips with his thumb pad.

"You love your brother the most in this world, right? You can do anything for him, so… " He brushed his thumb on her lower lip delicately and stared into her azure orbs.

"Your brother will be safe, unharmed, perfectly alright and will even get every kind of success he has ever wanted in his life till the second you will follow my each and every word, Sera , "

Seraphina still didn't open her mouth but she could clearly sense that deadly havoc playing in his eyes and lacing in his words.

"But the very second you will defy my words then… " He leaned closer to her face and gave a gentle suck on her lower lip, making her to fist her palms.

"I will forget my words which I am giving to you right now of your brother's safety, "

Her heart ached, processing his words. He had made her vulnerable and helpless. He had caged her weakness and now was using it against her.

Tears pricked into her eyes but Seraphina still didn't speak a single word to him in reply.

"So, the condition of the deal is very simple. Obey me and get anything but disobey me and lose your everything, Princess , "

A tear slipped down from the corner of her eyes, hearing his words and watching that demeanor grin on his face, which made her mouth automatically speak those words.

"I hate you, " She softly breathed out against his lips in her shivering voice, which made his grin fall from his face.

Seraphina witnessed that grey shade in his eyes to turn darker at her words. His palm trail from her face to her neck and her heartbeat dropped when he clutched her fragile neck in his big and firm palm.

His hold wasn't painful, not even a little but it was terrifying enough for Seraphina to feel suffocated and afraid of him.

His devious smirk again crept back on his face as he peered into her glossy eyes and took his face more close to her. Seraphina shut her eyes when he traced his nose bridge against her cheek and then jaw line.

"Good for you, Princess if you hate me, " The pitch of his voice turned more low, making her shiver under him.

He brushed his lips on her cheek and then kissed his nose pin because he was painfully addicted to it , not just to it but her entire existence.