chapter 69"Daddy loves you too Wife"

Eva's Pov

Pushing the gate I entered and there sat my doctor with a smile. The smile which was telling me the positive answer of my question.

Sitting on the chair she handed me my report with a smile. And then said something which made me paralyzed for a second

"You are pregnant Mrs.Knight.

I sat all frozen on my place. Although I was expecting this but knowing what you wanted and you got that makes you feel out of the world and that's what I was feeling right now.

"Congratulations Mrs. Knight"

I heard doctor's voice and that's when a smile broke on my shocked face, my eyes welled up and with shaky hand I touched my stomach where a little life was growing.

Don't know how but I actually felt our baby in my stomach which was making me feel warm and possessive. Slowly raising my hand which was on my stomach I kissed it and a lone tear fall from my eyes.

The smile on my face was still there while I thanked the doctor. Getting up I grabbed my report. Promising to visit soon with Alexander for further checkup I walk out.

Getting inside the car I wiped my face clean. I was eagerly waiting to reach home and tell this news to Alexander.

But how he will react?

The only question running in my mind. I don't know how he is going take this news, I don't know whether he was expecting the news or not.

I don't think he was expecting this news as in this whole 2 week not for once he mentions any suspicion of me being pregnant. He was tensed which I was able to see by his posture but I think he never saw this coming...

And thats why I am confused about his reaction.. and the fact that we never talked 'seriously' about kids was making me hesitant.

But now nothing matters, he is going to be a father again and I Belive he will accept this new whole heartily. My love for him isn't letting me think anything negative and I know he love me enough to not hurt me.

Smiling I again place my hand on my stomach. God! I already was in love with my baby.

"Mumma loves you sweetheart"

I whispered while kissing my hand which was on my stomach. Closing my eyes I waited to reach home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Eva do you need anything eles?"

Maria asked when I finished my fruit salad. Apparently i was soo hungry for some juicy fruit that it made me crave for the delicious food. I shoot my head as no while getting up. She smiled and got engrossed in her work again.

And no, I hadn't told any soul yet about my pregnancy. I want Alexander to know first. I was going in my room when Isa come running. Seeing her I smiled. My baby was going to be big sissy and I know she is going to be the best big sister anyone can have.

"Mumma"

Saying she hugged my legs. I ruffled her hairs with love while she nuzzled her nose in my legs making me smile at her innocence.

"I missed you"

"I missed you two baby"

I said while kneeling down till her level. She was at her grandparents house from yesterday and came just now. And truth to be told I really my baby and specially when I was baking her favorite cake yesterday.

After picking her in my arms I walk to my room and put her on the bed and sat with her. Looking at her I still can't believe this little sweet girl is going to be a big sister soon..