Chapter 13

Next day morning, Veera is the first one to wake up. He looks at Tanet who is sleeping soundly next to him holding his hand. He gently removes his hand and then walks out of the room quietly. Veera decides to hit the gym before breakfast. He changes into his gymwear and starts his exercise.

Tanet slowly opens his eyes and rubs his eyes gently. He looks beside him and finds the bed empty. He gets up and  checks if Veera is in the bathroom. He walks out of the room to look for Veera but he is not there in the living room or kitchen. He decides to call him and see where he is. As he is about to call him, he hears someone coming out of the guestroom. He turns around and is stunned to see Veera standing before him shirtless and flexing his muscles. Tanet gulps on seeing Veera standing before his shirtless.

 Tanet gulps on seeing Veera standing before his shirtless

Veera feels someone's eyes on him. He looks up and finds Tanet staring at him. Their eyes lock for a second and then Tanet breaks the eye contact and turns his head around, looking in the opposite direction.

Veera: Oh, I am sorry. I didn't know you are here.

Veera quickly puts on his Tshirt.

Tanet: It..it's okay. I didn't find you in the room. So I just..

Veera: I normally wake up early and do exercise before having breakfast.

Tanet: Hmm

Veera: I will have a quick bath and then we can have breakfast. I will use the guestroom's bathroom. You can use the one in the bedroom.

Tanet just nods his head. Veera quickly gets his towel and clothes from the bedroom and go to the guest room. He closes the door behind him and lets out a groan.

Veera: Shit, he looked so cute with his morning hair.

Meanwhile in the other bedroom, Tanet is trying to calm down his rapidly beating heart

Tanet: SHIT.SHIT...SHIT. Why do I feel so hot right now?

He quickly runs into the bathroom to take a cold shower.

They both come out of the rooms at the same time. There is an awkward silence in the room.