Chapter 16

Veera and Tanet has been lying in the same position on the couch for last 1 hour. They felt comfortable in each other's arms as their silence spoke volumes.

Veera: Tanet

Tanet: Hmm

Veera: What do you think about a marathon movie night?

Tanet raises his head up and looks at Veera with a glint in his eyes.

Tanet: Are you serious P?

Veera: Hmm. Let's have Marvel movie marathon.

Tanet: P, I love marvel movies.

Veera: I know.

Tanet: Huh...How do you know that I am a marvel movie buff?

Veera: I saw all those posters and toy collections in your room.

Tanet: Oh!!!

Veera: So, what do you say? Movie marathon with Pepsi and popcorn.

Tanet: YES

Veera: We will have pizza for dinner.

Tanet: Ok

Veera: Then go and get your movie collection. I will set up the projector.

Tanet: Okay

Tanet gets his movie  collection and gives it to Veera and then goes into the kitchen to prepare some popcorn. Soon everything is set for the movie night. Veera gets a comforter and lays it down on the floor. He also gets some cushions and blankets to make it warm and cozy as it is cold outside due to the rains. Tanet sits on the floor comfortably and soon he is joined by Veera who had gone to turn off the lights. Tanet presses the play button and the movie marathon begins. Veera is fascinated by Tanet's excitement as he rumbled about each character in the movie. He looked like a excited kid watching his superhero.

As the night progresses, the weather becomes more cold. Veera could see Tanet rubbing his hands and burrowing into the blanket.

Veera: Tanet

Tanet: Hmm

Veera: Are you feeling cold?

Tanet nods his head in Yes.

Veera: Come here.

Veera takes hold of his hand and pulls Tanet towards him. Tanet is now sitting in between Veera legs with his back facing Veera. Veera wraps his arms around Tanet's waist and pulls him backwards so that he is leaning on Veera's chest. He then takes his hands in his hands and starts rubbing them gently to impart warmth.

Veera: Feeling better?

Tanet: Hmm

Veera: Good. Let's watch the movie then.

They continue watching the movie until Veera realize that Tanet is unusually quite. He tilted his head slightly to look at him and a smile appears on his face seeing him sleep peacefully. He quietly pauses the movie and turns off the TV. He then slowly moves his legs and gently lays Tanet down on the ground and places a pillow under his head. He lays beside Tanet and covers them both with a blanket. Suddenly Tanet turns around and inches closer to Veera. He wraps his hands around his waist and burrows his face into the crook of Veera's neck causing his breath to hitch due to the hot air blowing on his neck. Veera's body stiffens and he holds his breathe in due to the closeness between  their bodies. He tries to move Tanet away from him but he tightens his hold around him and whines like a kid. Veera finally accepts defeat and just closes his eyes and goes to sleep.

Tanet is the first one to wake up due to his urge to pee. He slowly opened his eyes and is confused by where he is. The room is in complete darkness and the only sound he can hear is the sound of their breathing. Suddenly memories of last night came into his mind and he realized that he is still in the living room of their condo where they were watching the movie. He then felt like he was lying on something hard but it was not the floor as the thing was moving up and down as if the things is breathing. That's when he realize that he is lying with his head on Veera's chest and his body wrapped around his body. He turns red blushing on realizing their awkward position. He tried to get up without waking Veera but he finally ends up calling him for help.

Tanet: P

Veera does not respond.

Tanet: PVee

Still no response. Veera is in deep sleep.
Tanet gently shakes him and he opens his eyes with a groan.

Veera: Huh....what happened Tanet? Why are you up so early?

Tanet: I ...I want to go to the toilet.

Veera: Huh

Tanet points towards his waist and that when Veera realize that Tanet's legs are pinned down by his legs. He quickly moves his legs and looks at him sheepishly.

Veera: I am sorry...I...

Tanet does not listen to Veera and just runs away from there blushing while Veera groans, lays down and closes his eyes.

Veera: Shit, what did I do? Is he feeling awkward? Did I overstep the boundary?

Veera was so lost in his thoughts that he was startled when he felt something heavy on his chest. He looks down and is surprised to see a familiar mop of hair.

Veera: Tanet

Tanet: Hmm

Veera: Are you angry with me for hugging you without permission?

Tanet looks up and shakes his head vigorously in No.

Veera: Then why did you run away without listening to me.

Tanet: I.... I couldn't control it.

Veera: Huh

Tanet: I had to pee urgently.

Veera burst out laughing as Tanet looks at him with a pout. He wraps his arm tightly around him and lets out a sigh of relief. They slowly drift back into sleep in each other's arms.