Chapter 27

Veera carries Tanet into their bedroom and lies him on the bed. Tanet shivers as he felt cold air hit his naked skin. He looks down and is surprised to see his shirt's buttons completely undone. He looks at Veera who is staring at him with eyes filled with lust and love. He starts to feel shy and tries to cover himself with his hands but is stopped by Veera.

Veera: Don't. Don't try to hide yourself from me. You are so beautiful that I want to devour you right here.

Tanet: Phiìii

Veera traces a line from top of Tanet's chest to the top of the waistband of his trousers. Tanet's breath hitches as Veera's thumb gently runs his waist.

Tanet: Phi, please

Veera soon replaces his thumb with his mouth as he places open mouth kisses on his waist. Tanet covers his mouth with one hand while the other one clutches the bedspread tightly. Veera slowly climbs up until they are face to face and they lock eyes with each other.

Veera: How can you be so cute and sexy at the same time? How am I going to control myself if you look at me like this with your sultry brown eyes?

Tanet: Who is asking you to hold back.

Veera: You are going to be the death of me baby.

Veera crushes their lips together, kissing the breath out of Veera. He takes his lower lips between his teeth and pulls it, earning a painful moan from Tanet. He then let it go with a pop. He then showers his face with feather kisses and then captures his mouth in a hot and searing kiss once again. They kiss each other nonstop for a minute until they are both out of breathe.

Veera: Baby..

Tanet: Hmm

Veera: I know it's your first time and I want to take it slow. But...

Veera rubs his thumb gently on his sensitive point on his chest, earning a sultry moan from him.

Tanet: Phi, please....

Veera: Please what baby.

Tanet: Please make me yours. Please make love to me. I can't hold myself anymore.

Veera: As you wish my love.

Veera quickly discards all his clothes as Tanet does the same to his clothes. Tanet stares at Veera standing before him in his naked glory. He is in awe as he observes how fit his husband is.

Veera: Like what you see?

Tanet nods his head with a shy smile.

Tanet: Can I...

Veera: All yours my love.

Tanet slowly extends his hand and traces his husband's body from his neck to his tight abs. He then gently moves his hand a bit further down but is stopped by Veera. Tanet looks at Veera with a questioning glance.

Veera: I don't think I will survive your touch.

Tanet looks at Veera with puppy eyes and he reluctantly let go off his hand. Tanet slowly moves his hand down and takes Veera's junior in his hand.

Veera: Baby, please....

Tanet soon takes him into his mouth and Veera's breath gets caught in his throat. Tanet shows him heaven and hell with his mouth and he let's out a feral growl as he reaches his peak. Tanet let go off Veera with a pop and looks at him with a smile.

Veera: Yes, you are definitely going to be the death of me baby.

Veera pushes Tanet on to the bed and turns him around swiftly so that he is lying on his stomach. He kisses and marks Tanet's body as he lie beneath him a moaning mess. Soon he reaches his target and admires the beautiful ass before him.

Veera: You are looking so ravishing that I cannot hold myself back. I am sorry baby.

Tanet turns his head to ask Veera why he is apologizing but before he could say anything he felt a sting on his butt as a slap landed on it. He moans Veera's name in pain and pleasure.

Tanet: PVeeee

Veera: Oh, I love it when you call me that.

Veera hits him two more times and Tanet moans in pleasure.

Tanet: Phi, please. I can't take it anymore.

Veera: Baby, It's your first time. I need to prepare you well.

Tanet: No, I am ready. Please just do it.

Veera: Babe.

Tanet turns around and pulls Veera close to him and looks into his eyes with a look full of lust.

Tanet: Phi, please do it before I...

Veera crashes his lips with Tanet's and enters him swiftly in one go. Tanet's cry of pain is muffled by their kiss. Tears starts pouring down his eyes as he felt the searing pain. Veera ends the kiss and looks at his tear stricken face with concern.

Veera: I am sorry. I am so sorry. I...

Tanet: I love you. I love you so much.

Veera looks at Tanet in shock, stunned by his sudden declaration of love.

Tanet: Please don't apologize Phi. These are my tears of joy. The joy of becoming yours forever.

Veera looks at him with eyes full of tears as he heard the love of his life declare his love for him.

Veera: I love you too my love. More than anything else in this whole world. You are my world.

Tanet: Then show me what it means to be your world.

Veera looks at him with a smirk and starts moving with an animalistic speed as Tanet let's out sultry moans. Soon he hit the spot and Tanet let's out a ear piercing cry.

Tanet: Phi, hit me there once again.

Veera continues hitting the spot rapidly until Tanet reaches his climax. Veera soon follows him and empties inside him with a growl. He tries to move away from him to give him some space to recover but is held back tightly by arms wrapped around his waist.

Tanet: Don't

Veera: I am heavy and you are going to get hurt.

Tanet: No, let's be like this for some time. It feels so nice to be so close to you.

Veera gives up and just rolls over so that Tanet is lying on top of him. He wraps his hand around him and holds him tight in his arms

Veera: You must be tired. Let's get some sleep.

Tanet: Hmm

Both close their eyes and drift into deep sleep.