Chapter 30

Tanet does not know how long he has been standing in the parking lot but he was completely heartbroken. He cannot believe that his Veera who loved him so much would abandon him like this. Tears kept pouring down his eyes as he thought of living his life without Veera. He cannot do that. He need to talk to Veera and save their marriage. He wipes his tears vigorously and straightens his clothes before walking into his house.

Tanet's parents are shocked to see Tanet's state when he enters the house.

Tanet's dad: Tanet, are you Okay? Did you cry?

Tanet: I need to go.

Tanet's dad: Where? You just came.

Tanet: I need to go home.

Tanet's dad: This is your home Son.

Tanet: I need to go to mine and PVee's house, our home.

Tanet's dad: But

Tanet: I am sorry dad but I don't want to end this marriage. I love him and I am not going to lose him. I am going back to talk to him. I want to save this marriage.

Tanet's dad: But..

Tanet does not wait for his dad to complete his sentence. He just grabs his car keys and runs out of the house.

Tanet's dad: Tanet...

Tanet runs out of the house, gets into his car and drives away to Veera's office.

In the Li Technologies office:

Tanet enters the office and goes to the reception to check where Veera is.

Tanet: Hi. I would like to meet your CEO.

Receptionist: Sir is not in office today. It's his day off.

Tanet: But he said he had an important meeting today.

Receptionist: Let me check with his secretary Sir.

The receptionist connects the phone to Veera's secretary and asks about his schedule.

Receptionist: I am sorry Sir. There is no official meeting scheduled for the CEO. It could be something personal.

Tanet: Oh!!!! Thank you for your help.

Tanet walks out of the office and decides to go to their condo.

At the condo:

Tanet is greeted by complete silence as he enters the condo. It seemed like no one came there since they left in the morning. He checks the master bedroom as well as guest room but no one is there.

Tanet: PVee is not here. Where did he go?PKla may know his whereabouts.

Tanet dials Kla's number.

Kla: Hello Tanet

Tanet: Hello PKla

Kla: How are you?

Tanet: I am good P. I just wanted to ask you something.

Kla: Okay

Tanet: Is PVee with you?

Kla: No

Tanet: Do you know where he is? He is not in the office or our condo.

Kla: He...

Before he could say anything Daw interrupts their conversation.

Daw: P, did PVeera leave for the dinner date?

Tanet: Dinner date...P what date is Daw talking about?

Kla,: No, it's nothing. I mean...

Tanet: P, stop stammering and just tell the truth. Who is PVee on a dinner date with?