Chapter 28

Tanet wakes up with a groan as sunlight falls on his face. He tries to get up but is held in place by a strong pair of arms. He looks down is surprised to see that he is dressed in a pair of shorts and tee. He clearly remembers sleeping nak....

Tanet: SHIT.SHIT...SHIT. Why did I do? How shameless of me to ask Phi to sleep like that with me?

Tanet blushes hard thinking how he demanded to sleep with Veera still inside him. He groans and covers his face on Veera's chest.

Veera: Why is my baby blushing so much early in the morning? Are you thinking something naughty my love?

Tanet: Phiiiii

Veera starts laughing seeing Tanet's shy face.

Veera: I love you.

Tanet looks at Veera in shock as he confesses his love out of the blue.

Veera: I love you so much Tanet. I never thought even in my dreams that I will ever have such a beautiful morning in my life where I will be waking up holding you so close to me. I feel so lucky to have you in my life.

Tanet looks at Veera with tears in his eyes.

Tanet: I love you too Phi. I love you so much that a life without you is not worthy living. I never knew that I would be so lucky to have such a loving and caring husband in my life. You are my universe PVee. There is nothing more valuable in my life than you.

Veera tightens his hold around Tanet as he is overwhelmed my his love. They lie like that for some more time until a growling sound comes out of Tanet's stomach.

Veera: Looks like my baby is hungry.

Tanet nods his head sheepishly.

Veera: You go and freshen up while I make us some light breakfast.

Tanet: Hmm

Tanet tries to get up but feels a burning sensation in his back. He sits back on the bed groaning in pain. Suddenly he is sweeped off the bed by a strong pair of arms.

Tanet: Phi, I....

Veera: Let me help you freshen up. Then I will prepare breakfast.

Veera helps Tanet clean up and then settles him down on the bed. He then prepares a simple breakfast of toast and omelets. After feeding him breakfast, he gives him some painkillers.

Veera: Do you want to take a day off?

Tanet: No, it's my first day in office. I don't want to create a bad impression.

Veera: Okay. Then get ready. We will leave in 30 minutes.

Tanet: Okay

Both get ready for office and leave.

In the office:

Veera decides to stay with Tanet the whole day so that he can help him with office work as well as keep an eye on him. He kept feeding him something intermittently so that he does not get exhausted. Tanet feels really happy with the love and care Veera is showering on him.

Veera is working on his laptop while Tanet stood next to him trying to understand the project details. Suddenly there is a knock on the door and their secretary enters the room.

Miss Prim: Sir, your 3PM appointment, Miss Suwan is here.

Veera: Please escort her in.

Miss Prim: Yes Sir.

Soon a stunning girl in mid twenties enter the room with a dazzling smile. Tanet could feel that the smile was directed at his husband while she completely ignored his presence.