4. Tragedy

Baidu map, computer. It shows all roads, highways, streets, shops, schools, parks, supermarkets, snack bars, restaurants, sports centers, libraries, snack streets, amusement parks, residential houses, etc. Wait.

These maps are very important. Yan Yun copies a copy of the base map of H city on the computer. It is best to go to the library and buy a copy of the H city map.

Yanyun positioned herself and began to search for the nearest gym from where she lived. The last four gyms came into Yanyun's eyes, and the closest one was at No. 2580, Jiu Street.

I copied down the address, and the rest was to buy ropes on Taobao. The rope I finally picked was nylon rope. I bought the rope simply because it was convenient to go downstairs. In the apocalypse, electricity was only provided for half a month, and then there was no electricity at all.

If there are too many zombies in the corridor to be cleaned up, there must be a means of transportation to go downstairs and go upstairs, of course, the rope is the best choice.

Pulling the rope into the shopping cart, Yan Yun was not in a hurry to buy, but planned to choose everything and buy it several times.

Candles should also be prepared. The dark night is scary, so candles are also the first choice.

Beef jerky, instant noodles, mineral water, compressed biscuits, glucose, bread, sanitary napkins, wet wipes, toilet paper, military training clothes (dirty-resistant), military boots, and winter clothes are also the first choice. of beef jerky were added to cart.

There are about 50 boxes of various flavors of instant noodles, and she plans to find the rest of the instant noodles to order from the merchant, and buy about 50 sets of clothes according to her height and various sizes.

She planned to go to the supermarket to collect the rest after the apocalypse, but no one had yet reacted.

All kinds of canned food are also the first choice, anyway, they are all foods that can be stored for a long time. Flashlights, daggers, batteries, watches...

Money has no role in the apocalypse. Gold, jade, grain, car oil, guns, cars, and knives are the most in demand.

Cars, Yan Yun can only use bicycles and little sheep, these things have to be taken away, and she has to find a driver. Her father Yan Fuxing and mother Wu Li can drive, so Yan Yun does not need to look for them.

After three hours, Yan Yun had already pulled most of the things she thought of into the shopping cart, but there were so many things she couldn't put down at home.

In addition to Yan Yun and Maddie's bedroom, there is another bedroom for Yan Yun's parents, and the other is a small guest room, which can hold a bed of about two meters, which has already occupied part of the space.

If you use this small room, you can put up to half of the food and water.

This time Yan Yun was a little dumbfounded, and put down the hand holding the mouse.

That's right! Rent a warehouse nearby.

But there is a warehouse there, which Yanyun doesn't know either in her past life or now, her focus is on studying and chasing novels, how can she pay attention to the warehouse.

These things can only be bought when they find the warehouse, and at the same time, ask someone to help her receive and organize them and put them in the warehouse.

I really envy the people who awakened the storage space in the novel. With a wave of their hand, those things are in their storage space.

Yan Yun could only think about it in her head. In reality, she still had to find someone to find out where there was a warehouse, preferably a place closer to her house. It was too far away, and it was unknown if she could still get the materials she had hidden alive.

At the same time as the knock on the door sounded, Maddie's soft voice also penetrated the door and entered Yan Yun's ears:

"Xiao Yunzi went out to eat~"

Yan Yun had to turn off the computer and stuffed the notebook into the drawer. The files on the notebook can't be seen, otherwise there will be some explanation. After packing up, he answered loudly, "Okay~ I'll come out now."

Thinking of things too fascinated, Yan Yun never changed her school uniform. She passed by a mirrored wardrobe. She looked at her youthful and energetic self in the mirror. Wandering like a zombie, it has the spirit of before the end of the world.

Opening the door, Maddie was talking softly to the phone in the living room of Yanyun Space. Who else could make Maddie smile like this except the male god she couldn't catch up with.

"Then I'll see the male god in a while~" Maddie was so happy that she wanted to fly, her male god actually asked her to have dinner together, it was like a surprise for winning 100 million!

Looking up, she just saw Yan Yun come out, Maddie waved her hand to greet her, and said happily:

"Xiao Yunzi, you are blessed, my male god invited us to dinner!"

Yan Yun forced a smile on her face and muttered: "Hehehe... Weasel greets the chicken for the New Year, I am disturbed. Kind!"

Yan Yun remembered that in her previous life, Maddie was invited to dinner by the so-called male god Bai Chi.

Maddie was very happy at the time and invited her to go with her. Yan Yun, who was busy reading novels, did not agree, and asked Maddie to come back and bring her something to eat.

Unexpectedly, the police came the next day and said that Maddie committed suicide by jumping off the building!

The so-called male god tricked her into eating and put medicine in her wine.

Maddie, who woke up in the middle of the night, was threatened by them and jumped directly from the window sill on the 20th floor.

On the third day, the police caught the real culprit. Yan Yun's parents went to the police station to find out the reason for the incident, and Yan Yun only found out by inquiring in every possible way.

Those people said that Maddie didn't know how many people she had slept with, but who thought that Maddie had a bottom line even though she changed her boyfriend frequently.

When the two were chatting about their hearts, Maddie once said: Don't look at me being pretty, kissing everything is a trivial matter, but I will never agree to the last step, I want to leave the first time to the person who truly loves me, Not someone who just wants to sleep with me.

Maybe Maddie looks a little contradictory, but it's her truest thought.

Maddie didn't expect the man who made her to be regarded as a male god and pushed her to death. At only 21 years old, the flowers that bloomed here withered early.

Too simple and very sad.

In any case, Yan Yun would not let Maddie repeat the misery of her previous life, this woman was very kind to her.