17. tragedy

Holding her head, Yan Yun leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. Although there was no recovery effect, it was better than looking at the bright lights, which made her sick and uncomfortable.

About ten minutes later, Yan Yun's slightly distressed expression subsided, and the heart-wrenching pain in her head still existed, but it was much better than before.

If she doesn't increase her mental power, if she takes large objects, it will consume more mental power. When collecting materials, Yan Yun clearly feels that the small size of the collection will consume less mental power than the collection of large objects. Some.

It was the first time for her to have supernatural powers, and she did not reveal how the superpowers practiced in her previous life, but she was probably much luckier than other superpowers. She had the light that secretly recovered her spiritual power, and Yan Yun gave it to her. She took a name: accumulator.

Although the name is not very pleasant, it is practical.

Because of the dryness of her mental power, Yanyun couldn't pack things, so she decided to come every three days. She only collected half of the things piled here, and the space was neatly piled up. At this moment, Yanyun was really special. Satisfy.

It is taking and receiving, and she has to think carefully before taking it out. If she takes too much and no one has the ability to protect herself, she can only be slaughtered by others.

After thinking for a while, Yan Yun picked out a few packs of flavored beef jerky and some dried fruits and stuffed them into her backpack until the backpack couldn't be filled. Pulling out the phone shows around 23:45.

It was almost 2 hours before she came out, and Yan Yun had to hurry back. Turn off the lights and close the door, and then take down the rolling door pushed up by Huzi and the others.

"Don't move! Police!" A thick voice came from above Yanyun's head. At the same time, her right hand was imprisoned behind her back by a big hand, and her body pressed against the rolling door and made a sound.

The light of several flashlights hit Yan Yun, and a military dog ​​wandered under her feet.

Wang Ping was recently transferred and appointed as the team leader of the thief arresting police team. During the daytime, around 6:30 in the afternoon, residents in the Lemon Street area responded that many people have robbed this area recently, and there were even people before this warehouse. Picking the lock.

Wang Ping felt that these people were really bold. They were on duty near this area. They had just arrived from other places, and after squatting here for about ten minutes, they finally saw the suspect come out.

Judging from his age, he should be young. Wang Ping has a big head. Is it okay for children not to learn now?

"Uncle police officer, let go." Yan Yun's voice was already crying.

There was a burst of shocks in her head, and she could not wait to slam her head against the wall to relieve it.

The pain that had already eased started to counterattack as her brain collided with the rolling door intimately and without losing its gravity, making her want to go home and bathe in the energy storage pool.

"You can let it go, don't make any small gestures." Wang Ping warned and released the imprisoned hand.

"There is no one in the team leader." The tall man reported to Wang Ping.

No one?

Yan Yun squatted on the ground against the rolling door, sweat dripped from her forehead, she was not very lucky, she came to the warehouse to meet three thieves, and came out of the warehouse to meet the police, what kind of bad luck, Yan Yun want to scold.

"Just you?" Wang Ping squatted down and looked at Yan Yun, and when he saw Yan Yun's pale face, he was shocked.

"Call the ambulance quickly." Wu Jun reached out to check Yanyun's forehead, and found a sweat stain on his hand.

With the severe pain and dizziness in her head, Yan Yun opened her eyes and asked pitifully,

"Uncle police, did you arrest the wrong person? I rented this warehouse."

"You rented it. down?"

A policewoman stood in front of her and looked down at her.

Yanyun had already put the contract for renting this warehouse in the space. She put down her backpack, opened the second floor, put her hand in without letting anyone see it, and laboriously took out the contract from the space.

The severe pain intensified, making Yan Yun almost faint when she rolled her eyes.

Unable to raise the contract, she just wanted to solve this trouble quickly and go home.

The name of the old man and Maddie was signed on the contract, and the policewoman glanced at the light of the flashlight and handed it to Wu Jun.

"Your name is Wu Di?" Wang Ping felt that the name was somewhat familiar.

Yanyun simply sat on the ground and touched her forehead, looking at the two listlessly.

"She's my sister. I asked her to rent it out for me as a micro-business. I came here to get the goods and deliver them in the morning."

"Come to pick up the goods at night?" The policewoman seemed to be having a hard time with Yan Yun, saying that The words made Yan Yun look up at her carefully.

The policewoman has a hot figure under a police uniform, short hair, thick eyebrows, big eyes, a high nose, and thick and sexy lips. She is a stunner.

"Very strange?" Yan Yun asked back.

Wang Ping felt that it was time for him to ask:

"We received a call from the police, and there were three people breaking the door here. Have you ever encountered it?" "No.

"

"Really not?" face, a little worried.

"Help!" A loud cry for help came from the residents' room above the warehouse.

"Wife, I'm your husband, let go!" the man roared heartily.

The unexpected situation made a few people a little surprised.

Wang Ping reacted the fastest, and hurriedly greeted a few people over, looked back at Yanyun, and said to the male policeman next to him, about his age,

"Don't leave without confirming your identity, Zhang Xiaokai, you are here to guard her. The

young man came over to take Wang Ping's place, and Wu Jun ordered the remaining three to call for help.

Yan Yun, whose body has been improved through the awakening ability, smelled a fresh bloody smell, which floated from above. This nose is completely like a dog's nose. Could it be that some people are starting to become zombies?

Yanyun wanted to go to the scene to confirm, but she looked at the male policeman who lit a cigarette and ignored her: "Uncle police, can we go over and have a look together?"

Zhang Xiaokai looked at the curious Yanyun sitting on the ground from the street lamp. , A haze flashed across her Qingxiu cheeks, and he refused: "No."

He is only in his twenties, so he shouldn't be promoted to the uncle team.

Yan Yun reluctantly moved back and rubbed her forehead.